Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 08:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wished they could all be California Girls  (Read 77032 times)
Ray
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I Feel A Song Coming On..., posted by Dave H on Jul 27, 2005

Good to see you're still alive and kicking...
Dave H
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello fellow infidel!, posted by Ray on Jul 29, 2005

Hi Ray,

...bin Laden branded Saddam Hussein an infidel too.Shocked(

I wanted to let you know that my wife had her conditions removed recently and just received her new Alien Registration Card. We submitted plenty of evidence and she had no interview. Thanks for all the advice and encouragement along the way (kicking me in the butt a time or two)! ;o)))

Dave

Jeff S
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to There Goes The Neighborhood..., posted by Dave H on Aug 1, 2005

Your wife is an alien? So's mine. From which planet? The MOB come by and check every now and then. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) How ya been Dave?

- Jeff

Dave H
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: There Goes The Neighborhood..., posted by Jeff S on Aug 2, 2005

Hi Jeff,

...Those are really Fem-Nazis in the guise of MIB. ;o)

We're doing well, but have been keeping a tad too busy lately. I recently dropped my mid-life bid at corporate life in America and will likely work for myself from now on. We have some rice fields in the Philippines at present and have a few more small enterprises underway. I'm looking foreword to tying my hammock up on the beach next to Jim's within a few years time.

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to There Goes The Neighborhood..., posted by Dave H on Aug 1, 2005

Hey Dave, that's great. But you passed us up you dork! It has been 29 months since we filed the I-751, 17 months since approval, and still no stinking Green Card. Well, 17 more days and she won’t need it anymore anyway. When they ask her to turn in her Green Card at the oath-taking ceremony, I think I’ll attack the CIS person. Do you think we can get a refund for the I-751 filing fees since she never got a new card? Yeah, right!

So Saddam was an infidel too? I kind of suspected as much… ROTFLMGDAOCUML!

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: There Goes The Neighborhood..., posted by Ray on Aug 2, 2005

Hi Ray,

Sorry, I didn't know any better. ;o))) I think the USCIS owes you a refund...but they will probably use the money instead to process one of the millions of "undocumented workers" who jumped in line ahead of you! Shocked(  

BUT, to cheer you up, I found this webpage to help you feel like you are back at sea. ROFLMAOCUMMFSLPASIMMFD!!!

www.angelfire.com/or/windstalker/seaduty.html

Ray
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to SOS..., posted by Dave H on Aug 2, 2005

I needed that. Makes me want to re-enlist… TNTPAOMGDS!

They keep increasing the maximum age to sign up in the military, so at this rate they should catch up to me about the time I turn 80.

stefang
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I Feel A Song Coming On..., posted by Dave H on Jul 27, 2005

Long time no see. I was getting worried your wife may of turned angry and pulled your purple G over your head and stragnled you with it:)~
Dave H
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I Feel A Song Coming On..., posted by stefang on Jul 27, 2005

Hi Stefang,

Nawww...nothing so interesting. My wife has not quite reached that point yet. LOL We just had all of our computers melt down and we have been working a lot.

Just got one computer back today. I'm sitting here watching an interesting show on the History Channel about the Los Banos raid in the Philippines.

Dave H.

jon
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROFLMAOCUML!, posted by Dave H on Jul 27, 2005

Wait till the movie comes out in a few weeks!!

Jon

Dave H
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: ROFLMAOCUML!, posted by jon on Jul 28, 2005

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Jon,

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie on the Cabanatuan raid. A friend of mines father was rescued from there. He refused to eat rice again until the day he died. I guess it brought back bad memories!

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROFLMAOCUML!, posted by Dave H on Jul 27, 2005

Everything is melting down with this heat wave cutting across the US. It seems the lakes around Metro Detroit kept us out of the triple digit weather but we did see mid high 90's. Today is perfect under 80.
Stephen
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to No!, posted by Jimbo on Jul 25, 2005

I agree.....don't rule out Manila.  Tess is from Butuan City, Mindinao,...but she had been living in Manila for 17 years.  Yes, you can find good ladies in all areas of the Phils.

There are lots of Filipinas in areas such as Hong Kong, Singapore, and in the Phils.  It's only realistic that you pick only one area.  You are not going to be able to visit Singapore, Hong Kong, and also the pHils.  So consentrate on Hong Kong, Singapore, or in the PHils.

Also, remember that the "muslim area" is still predominately Roman Catholic.  As a rule the "crazies" are in the Western Mindanao area.  BUT THEY ARE STILL THE MINORITY RELIGION even in that area.  

My understanding is that 89% of the PHils are Roman Catholic.  This gives you an idea of what a minority the Muslims are in any area.

Stephen

senior citizen
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: No!, posted by Stephen on Jul 25, 2005

Roman Catholic 83%, Protestant 9%, Muslim 5%, Buddhist and other 3%

According to http://missions.nmnp.org/missions/philippines.htm

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: