Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 01:42:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wished they could all be California Girls  (Read 77036 times)
stefang
« on: July 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

You know the song and I have a question about the Philippines. Is there some regions you sohuld stay away from completely? What regions seem to be the best areas for meeting a simple woman? Are the big cities like Manila bad or does it really matter since many of the woman may have come from other regions before moving to the big city? I know some areas are dangerous is it the southern islands that have the Abu terrorists?

I am just trying to find out more this site really died down where are all the old timers like DaveH, Matt, Kreeger etc..?

Howard
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I wished they could all be California Gi..., posted by stefang on Jul 25, 2005

Stef,

I'm with Keith... I have never felt safer than I did in Davao.  Well, maybe in my bedroom in my H-String and Fuzzy Bear Claw Slippers Tongue

Seriously, if you count out Mindanao, a good many of the posters you know--and love Tongue--might still be single!  YIKES!!  Perish the thought!!!

Western and Southern Mindanao still have their share of hostilities, but Davao and Northern Mindanao are much safer.  Tess' idea about sticking to the big cities is sound advice.

If you're interested, Gerlie has a 23yr old cousin who is quite intelligent--she took over Gerlie's job keeping the network running at an internet cafe--gainfully employeed, has a GREAT sense of humor and isn't too hard on the eyes.  Keith can vouch for Tata, they were getting to be pretty good friends, but he had already fallen for Anecita by the time we introduced him.  She was raised in the same fashion, by the same family, as my wife and that is a MAJOR asset for whoever hooks up with Cousin Ginalyn Wink

My friends ask me ALL the time how everything is going between Gerlie and I.  My answer is always the same.  In my entire life, I never imagined I could be this happy!  She is my best friend and closest confidante.

Life is REAL good here in Howard-Land Tongue

Ain't this heat wave been insane???

Good Luck!

Keep the Faith!

H

Keith NC
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I wished they could all be Californi..., posted by Howard on Jul 29, 2005

Howard,

I am glad to know that you and Gerlie are doing well.  Yes, Tata is a great girl.  She will definately make some lucky guy out there very happy.  

When are you and Gerlie going to visit the Philippines again?  Anecita and I will be going back next May if we can get all of her paperwork in order.  

Do you still have my number?  Give me a call or I can call you.  It doesn't look like Anecita is going to be here until November or December.  I would like for Anecita to get to know Gerlie.

Keith

Howard
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I wished they could all be Calif..., posted by Keith NC on Aug 1, 2005

K,

Thanks Bro Wink Soon you'll know how I feel Wink

Yeah, Gerlie would like to get to know Anecita as well, you know we think the world of you Smiley

Yeah, I can't find your number... I am TERRIBLE!  Email it to me and I will give to my wife, then one of us will know where it is Tongue

Keep the Faith!

H

stefang
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I wished they could all be Californi..., posted by Howard on Jul 29, 2005

The heat has been bad but luckily it didn't go into triple digits like Chicago. I sent you a private email.

Speaking of names, do you watch hockey? The Boston Bruins drafted a player this weekend named Wacey Rabbit. He better watch it when he plays against the Phoenix Coyotes especially if Windmill Boy is in town, he might end up being roasted:)

Howard
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I wished they could all be Calif..., posted by stefang on Jul 31, 2005

Yeah, I watch Hockey, but I didn't catch that one Tongue  I am Die Hard Hoops junkie, but enjoy a little violence on ice too Tongue  LOL

Keep the Faith!

H

Ray
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi H,

Don't those Filipino nicknames just kill you? I also have a cousin Tata in Surigao who is looking for a pen pal. She’s a professional lady, 37 I think, with a doctorate degree, never married and no kids. But there’s just one problem with her though...she’s definitely not ugly :-)

You're right, this heat wave really sux! Global warming maybe? LOL!

Say hi to G H

Ray

Howard
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cousin Ta(2x)..., posted by Ray on Jul 29, 2005

Tata, Lovelove, Sweetsweet, Jeje, Yanyan... we got 'em, ALL Tongue

Global warming?  Isn't that liberal propaganda? HAHAHAHahahahahaha

Keep the Faith!

H

Jeff S
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cousin Ta(2x)..., posted by Ray on Jul 29, 2005

Reminds me of that line from, "You might be married to a Filipina if... her friends are named Chinky, Girlie, Boy and Bimbo and you are not allowed to smirk." Tata is a good one to add to the list.

- Jeff

stefang
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I wished they could all be California Gi..., posted by stefang on Jul 25, 2005

Thanks for the responses. It just seemed dead around maybe there's some lurkers afraid to ask any questions.

I am 35 somewhat tall at 6'2". I don't care much about a woman's physical features as long as she is at least taller than 4'10". I don't want an ugly one like Ray always says average is good. I am more interested in her inner qualities. I have been reading other forums where Pinays write and I see a big difference in overall personality. The women write about how much they like their husbands and their good qualities. Here in America, all my friends wives speak about the husbands faults.

I asked about the bigger cities because I might write to some women working. I feel if she has some higher education it shows desire and intelligence to learn and improve. I am not saying it is a requirement but I would like to know she could survive if something happened to me.  I am a blue collar worker so I definately won't be writing doctors and lawyers it would seem too big a difference. I may start sending letters this fall I still want to read more about the Philippines.

I also wanted to ask questions here since there seems to be a lot of successful marriages. From the responses I know not to decline a woman just because she might be from Mindanao region.  

Dave H
Hi!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks for responses, posted by stefang on Jul 26, 2005

Hi Stefang,

Been offline for a while...have a lot of catching up to do.

I didn't know there was any such thing as an ugly Filipina...or one under 4'10" for that matter. LOL I think they all tend to add a few inches in height. ;o)

I personally would agree with Stephen about staying out of the areas he mentioned.

My with is from Mindanao (Butuan City) as are several other wives. Never had a problem there in my 3 visits.

Good Luck,

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi!, posted by Dave H on Jul 27, 2005

A lot of guys here seem to have wives from that region. Isn't Feb from there also if I recall her past postings?
OUTLAW
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hi!, posted by stefang on Jul 27, 2005

hello, on my first trip to philippines, 2001, i was going to go to Bohol, stay about a week an then go to Samal island near Davao, but about a month before i went. some terorist in a boat pulled up to the resort i was going to stay at on Samal island an tried to take some of the guests their, the guards were able to fight the terorist off, i think 4 guards were killed. the resort was called Oyster farm.  so i stayed in Bohol, an then went to Talisay Cebu for a couple days, which is where i met my wife, glad i didn't go to Samal,  Outlaw
Stephen
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hi!, posted by OUTLAW on Jul 27, 2005

How did you like Bohol?  That is a place I believe would be very pretty to visit, but not many folks I've met have been there.  Is it worth a vacation to?

Stephed

Keith NC
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hi!, posted by Stephen on Jul 27, 2005

Stephen,

A friend of mine is marrying a girl from Bohol.  He was over there the same time I was.  He loved it.  He had nothing but good things to say about it.  

Keith

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: