Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 04:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little update  (Read 14712 times)
Ray
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A little update, posted by Zink2 on Sep 20, 2005

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Zink,

Your wife can apply for a B-1 visitor visa at most U.S. consulates in Canada. All she needs to do is show strong ties that will convince them that she will return to Canada after her visit. It will cost $100 USD to apply and if approved, would ‘usually’ be a multiple entry good for maybe 5-10 years. See the consulate Web site for on-line application form and processing info.

Question: How long would it take her to obtain Canadian citizenship? Just curious.

Ray

Zink2
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A little update, posted by Ray on Sep 20, 2005

[This message has been edited by Zink2]

After 3 years she can apply for citizenship. She needs to have lived in Canada or with me outside of Canada for aproximately 2 of the 3 years. I forget the exact number of days. We have been married for over 2 years but she arrived here in December last year. So the clock started then.
Thanks for the info. I will be checking it out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: