Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 02, 2024, 11:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whoaaaa,......Frank giving up on R/U women?  (Read 37170 times)
Jack
« on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

whoaaaa, what's going on here? This is a bit un-usual, a man, or men, who have met and been involved with Russian women who are considering ladies from North or South America?

Frank, you were being scammed from day one. I think you have learned a lot over the past year. But don't let your blindness and in-experience lead you to think that a lot of relationships like you experienced are common, their not. With what you have learned you will probably be more prepared to make better choices and decisions.

Well, all I can say is with enough time, things do change. Maybe I need to look at going to Cali or Medellin or Caracus and see what's going on down there?  Or maybe try to make seeing Russian/Ukraine ladies a little more affordable? Ok, I have a fall tour coming up in two months, were going to seven cities, Kharkov, Lugansk, Zapporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Odessa and Kiev. If a couple of guys from the P-L discussion board would like to be part of our fall tour I'll try to make it affordable for you by giving a 25% discounted price. If interested send me an e-mail, tell me you saw the post on P-L and we'll get you going with a pretty good price savings.

Curious
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to whoaaaa,......Frank giving up on R/U wom..., posted by Jack on Jul 11, 2005

Jack,

I may be interested in your fall trip. I'm a newbie at this and should high tail it and run but the challenge excites me. Any advice out there for a rookie?

Frank O
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to whoaaaa,......Frank giving up on R/U wom..., posted by Jack on Jul 11, 2005

Far from it Jack. This trip next month is a vacatio plane & simple. I WAS planning a trip to Ukraine in Sept perhaps Oct but I'm exhausted & I need a small vacation. I'm going to Bogot for 5 days & basically kick back. The trip to Bogot is short than my trip from Houston to Amsterdam alone. Overall the WHOLE trip is cheaper. I can do the whole trip for the price of a plane ticket to Kiev. I'm planning on getting backing on the horse (W_ores?!) very soon though. When I go to Ukraine believe me I'll be running my ad with you for sure. Honestly right now I do NOT foresee another trip to Ukraine till years end or early next year.
Patrick
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whoa!!! I'm NOT giving up, posted by Frank O on Jul 11, 2005

Once you've been to Colombia, you'll forget how to spell Ukraine.
Haroshij
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Whoa!!! I'm NOT giving up, posted by Patrick on Jul 12, 2005

Patrick, I've been awaiting your reaction, and it surprises me. No doubt that Jack is giving valuable information and is a good guy in helping people in finding ladies in the FSU. However he is openly making advertisement for his own business on this board. Considering the fact that you earlier have banned people making some weird statements, and that you also have maintained your principles of no ad on this board, your toleranse of Jack surprises me. Is this a new policy? Do you accept the same from all of us?

Haroshij

MarkInTx
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Whoa!!! I'm NOT giving up, posted by Haroshij on Jul 13, 2005

That's the way its always been here...
Haroshij
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to welcome to the Russian Board, posted by MarkInTx on Jul 14, 2005

Hi Mark,

I don't know, but I think I do remember some time when Jack was threatened with being banned if he didn't stop posting ads. That was in times when the temp was a little more heated.

I'm in favour of discussions even if they are heated, and I'm in favour of granting everyone the right to express their opinion even if I do disagree with them. I think ads do more to reduce the value of this board.

How are you and Victoria? I think you are one of the examples of success on this board.

Haroshij

MarkInTx
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I've been here a long time now., posted by Haroshij on Jul 14, 2005

Viktoriya and I are doing great, thanks!

2+ years now, and counting. She has her green card, and we're counting the days to her citizenship.

We bought a house this past year, and we've been extremely busy fixing it up. She's amazing, all of the things she's learned. She ventian plastered a whole room by herself! (She is impatient when it comes to waiting for me to get to things...)

Thanks for the kind words!

Jack
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I've been here a long time now., posted by Haroshij on Jul 14, 2005

whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaaa, whaaaaaa  I dropped my milk! whaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa.

what's that noise? oh nothing, just some cry baby.

Haroshij
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's that noise?, posted by Jack on Jul 15, 2005

You're getting some good and free ads here. Stay cool. Be happy!
JohnL
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's that noise?, posted by Jack on Jul 15, 2005

n/t
Jack
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Only JB Blowing His Hot Air Trumpet! LOL..., posted by JohnL on Jul 15, 2005

Smiley
JohnL
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to or maybe, it's the noise of some lonely ..., posted by Jack on Jul 15, 2005

n/t
Jack
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to YOU Could Well Be All of That Too!  Dont..., posted by JohnL on Jul 15, 2005

Smiley
Ray
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Whoa!!! I'm NOT giving up, posted by Patrick on Jul 12, 2005

...once you've been to the Philippines, you'll forget how to spell both Ukrane and Columbia :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: