Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 10:32:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: maturity  (Read 2470 times)
NateD
« on: January 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

It runs in my mind that I've heard numerous times about Filipinas being more mature than their American counterparts.  I'm curious: exactly how much more mature are they?  I think maturity may be one reason I've never really dated Americans all that much: many of the girls my age...well, I think you can guess Smiley

Thanks,
NateD

Ray
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to maturity, posted by NateD on Jan 11, 2003

:-)
juio99
No
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I would disagree with what you have heard from your other sources.  The women in Philippines are actually LESS mature than American women.  Not that that is totally bad, but something to think about if maturity is an issue for you.

JR

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Nate,

Don't take anyones word for it, see for yourself. Every individual is different. Maturity levels will vary among siblings. Sometimes older ones are less mature than younger siblings. I have found that Filipinas are often very mature when it comes to life in general...running a household, taking care of children and themselves, and working...but, often less experienced than AW when it comes to relationships. Not necessarily a bad thing, but something to be aware of. Other Filipnas are more experienced than the average sailor (for Ray). There are different types of maturity and it varies from person to person.

Dave H.

shadow
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

This will vary greatly from one girl to the next.

I've seen some that seemed reasonably mature at 21, and others who seemed to have a 14 year olds maturity level at 24.

The general statement that they are more mature for their age I will have to disagree with. It will come down to the individual person you are talking with, the way in which they were raised, and the experiences they have been through.

Just my opinion.

Larry.

P.S. The statement "They are very mature for their age" is very common to be coming from tour operators, introduction sites, etc. Right after "These are all nice girls" and "All any of them want is a loving husband".

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: