Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 09:04:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My $500 night in Little Rock....  (Read 4715 times)
donb2222
« on: January 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi All,
 Well, a few months ago I placed an ad on one of the sites geared towards meeting Filipinas, and some of the Filipinas that have been writing to me live here in the US. There was one in particular that peaked my interest.  She is 32, lives in Arkansas, and is very bright and fun to talk to.  Our e-mails have graduated into phone calls the past few weeks, and she invited me to visit her almost every time we would have our daily conversations on the phone. Actually, we were talking on the phone several times a day due to the fact that she would call to ask how my day is going, etc.  Anyway, earlier this week I was able to schedule a flight to Little Rock to meet her last night (Friday), and to return this Monday.
 I arrived in LR about 10:30 last night, and she was there at the airport to meet me.  We hugged and said hello, and she immediately starts telling me that she has friends waiting at a club nearby, and that she needs to drive them home since they are drunk.
I told her that I would be happy to meet her friends, and that we should go get them.  She insists that I need to check in to my hotel first, and then we can go.   As she is driving me to the hotel she keeps looking at me, and reaches over to hold my hand as we are driving.  But, she is also telling me that maybe she should go alone to pick up her friends, and that she will pick me up at the hotel and we can go out some place nice to talk, and get to know each other better.
 At the hotel she keeps hugging me and giving me little kisses on the cheek.  I again tell her that I would like to meet her friends, and that maybe we should go ahead and take care of them.
She insists upon leaving by herself, and never returns.
I tried calling her on her cell phone several times that night, and in the morning.  The cell phone was always turned off.
So, here I am, stuck in Little Rock, with nothing to do, and not knowing anyone else there.  I finally go to the airport and pay the fee to return home early.
 What happened??  I really do not know.  Maybe she did not find me as attractive in person compared to the numerous photos I sent her.
Maybe she had plans with someone else?  Who knows?
Before my trip, she had offered to pay for my hotel bill if I would pay for the flight, but, of course, I got stuck paying for everything.
Gee, it really can suck being single sometimes....just thought I would share my crazy little adventure....

Don

Btw, she lives in Conway Arkansas, if anyone else is writing to her.
I have been talking with several other Filipinas here in the US, just have not visited any of the others.

Frank2002
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My $500 night in Little Rock...., posted by donb2222 on Jan 12, 2003

You know Don, I have met filipina's both in Canada and in Pi that I did not think was attrative in real life, or did not like them when I saw them but still I lived up to my end of the bargain. If I promished to take them out for supper or a movie I would do so and be as nice as I could to them. No way would I do what this girl did to you so qwickly. Thier is just no excuse for this type of behavior.
This one really baffles me Don. Maybe she does this to a buch of guys for kicks? If a girl came from toronto to meet me, paid her airfare and hotel just to see me I sure the hell would not play a trick like this to her at the hotel. See if you can get ahold of her again like through a diffrent email address pretending to be a diffrent guy and see what happens? Strange really. I guess you can be thankfull Don you were not robbed or abducted if that is possiable for a little filipina to do to a guy:-))))) Maybe some friends of hers though.

Sorry to hear this happen to you Don.

Frank2002
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My $500 night in Little Rock...., posted by donb2222 on Jan 12, 2003

Thank for sharing that adventure with us Don.As always I look forward to your posts. Like I mentioned to you beofre I met alot of filipina's here in Canada, but noticed they do not have the sense of urgency like the ones you would meet in PI. They are still nice ladies for the most part, romantic and lovely compare to Candian born, but harder to get than in PI. They treated me great and were good to me but it was still not the same as in PI. In Canada, The better looking ones are very hard to get and alot more pickey on who they go out with. I found I can get alot more attractive looking ladies in PI since thier are few young white guys thier as compared to here, here young white guys are a dime a dozen. Here Filipina's are a hot market item coz they are so scarce in Canada, they have alot to choose from. In PI if your a single white guy it is really a buyers market. In Canada I somtimes feel invisable when I am with a group of filipina's. They are still nice and loving but don't really come after a person. Met a few that really hit it off with but were much older than me. Thier seems to be to few to really have a chance. I still prefer to date filipina's in Canada compare to native born here, but it is harder than if you meet them on thier home turf. The odd's are so much better for us single guys in PI. Like I said I Have met some nice ones here but, could get so much better in PI, But this is just my humble idea's only.

Your friend FRank Darryl Smith(Canadian)

(seems I lost your email address Don, please email me if you get a chance thanx)

juio99
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Don, I feel for you.  To think positively (re your situation not hers), there could be a very valid explanation such as she encountered an auto accident, had other car trouble, etc.  But in that case you will find out very quickly from your regular e-mails or phone calls.

Her kissing you on cheek doesn't sound like she found you unattractive, unless she was a very good actress and knew just how to play the cards.

But, this reminds me of the arguments guys have about the visit many vs visit one plans.  It shows that, even in ones own country, the visit one plan is high risk!!!!

JR

greg
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

What  FIlipina site did u place your ad? Don
Meeting Filipinas already here is a great idea. I met my ex AW Pinay at her sister's wedding, so I really think looking for Pinays already in America is best. I regret leaving my ex to travel to RP to meet my only Penpal. Sometime something good is right under our nose, in our backyard.
Dingo
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Don, posted by greg on Jan 12, 2003

I would have to disagree about finding Filipina's already here
in U.S.
Seems to me like many of them are already "Jaded".
My wife and I went to an asian dance club here in Seattle
last night seemed like most of the asians there (many, many,
Filipina's) thought they were part black.
There was even one little gangsta Filipina "GuRL"
about 4'11" giving a big push and a shove to some bigger
dude who accidentally bumped into her.
She looked like she was really ready to throw down.
Lots of hotties there though, but with those identity crisis
attitudes, No Thanks.

Bottom line, if you want a Pinay for best results GO
to the Philippines.  

$500 could have gotten Don half way to the PI.

Not to say it could never work. I'm sure there are some to be
found here in good ole US of A.

Don, keep us up to date on anymore of your adventures.
Dingo

Esiang
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hi Don, posted by Dingo on Jan 12, 2003

I agree, just try to be careful meeting Filipinas around here maybe one day you'll find a good one.

If not just try to look for someone in the Phils. just a
try who knows  maybe that lady has been waiting for you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: