Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 10:55:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There are no easy answers....  (Read 7674 times)
Stephen
« on: January 14, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

No easy answers:

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...

Five out of four people have trouble with fractions.

What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If a deaf person swears in sign language, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Why isn't there a mouse-flavored cat food?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will come in and clean them?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to There are no easy answers...., posted by Stephen on Jan 14, 2003

Why is a brassiere singular and panties plural?
Kreeger
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to And...., posted by Jeff S on Jan 14, 2003

Jeff S
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to get your mind out of the gutter!!!  (nt), posted by Kreeger on Jan 15, 2003

... long time no hear from. What;s the news?

- Jeff

Kreeger
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yeah, Joe ..., posted by Jeff S on Jan 15, 2003

I will traveling to the Phils to marry my sweetheart in April. Then I will start the arduous paperwork required to get her here. I have recently moved and am living in the Tacoma/Seattle area, so I hope I can find some friends for her here. Give me a shout if anyone is out there.
joemc
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yes..., posted by Kreeger on Jan 15, 2003

Hey Joe,
     Congradulations and goodluck. I live in the seattle
    area. If I can help  my email address is seattlejoe2003
    @nospam.com.  A good place to being is the Filipino
    Community Center in Seattle
                                        joemc
Kreeger
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yes..., posted by joemc on Jan 16, 2003

rgg
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to get your mind out of the gutter!!!  (nt), posted by Kreeger on Jan 15, 2003

Hi Joe,

How's it going?  Good to know you're still on the board. Any plans of coming over to the PI?

rgg

Kreeger
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: get your mind out of the gutter!!!  ..., posted by rgg on Jan 15, 2003

Yes, I am still here... unfortunately, the girl you saw me with 1 year ago did not work. She was a bit too immature, as I found out later. I also think she was a scammer, because after I left, she kept asking me to send her money in large amounts... and when I wouldn't meet her demands, she said that her cell was stolen and she needed another P8,000 to get a new and better one. I dumped her and got back in touch with another girl that I had been corresponding with previously. Her name is Lyn and she lives in Mangagoy. I am glad I did, because she is THE one. I have been there twice since last May and I will be going there in April for our wedding, but I will be stopping in Davao... I'll try to stop by your place with her  Smiley

Joe

rgg
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello Roy..., posted by Kreeger on Jan 15, 2003

Hey, thats great Joe.  Glad to know you've finally found your Mahal.  We expect you to visit us come April.  Meantime, let us know if you need any help from us.  

rgg

Dave H
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Joe,

That's Great news! Now you have to move back down to South Florida where it's a frigid 64 degrees at the moment (7 PM). LOL

Dave H.

Kreeger
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations!, posted by Dave H on Jan 15, 2003

... yeah, maybe someday, but I am kinda liking it out here with all the rain and cold weather... at least there aren't any guys here wearing purple G-strings (not that I know of)  Wink
Stephen
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Glad to hear your good news.

Best wishes.

Stephen

Kreeger
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello Roy..., posted by Stephen on Jan 15, 2003

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: