Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 09:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From Panabo with Love :D  (Read 5984 times)
Howard
« on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Guys/Gals

Having a BLAST!!!  My trip report should be quite long winded, but hey a lot of you expect that already... right?  LOL

Spent the last two days at the Paradise Island Resort with my Mahal and have decided that I will let Hum plan all my vacations from now on!!!  LOL  He gives GREAT tour advice for the Davao area!!!  Just got back from the Gaisano Mall and having lunch with Roy and Celia.  We had a very nice conversation and plan to go to Eden Farm with them on Sunday Smiley

Oh yeah... Celia took Gerlie and I jewelery shopping in the mall too Wink  Did we find anything???  You'll have to stay tuned Cheesy

Keep the Faith!!!

H

SteveB
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to From Panabo with Love Cheesy, posted by Howard on Jan 15, 2003

Sounds like your faith is being rewarded????Best of Luck to you both!!!

Steveb and Julietb

Esiang
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to From Panabo with Love Cheesy, posted by Howard on Jan 15, 2003

Hi Howard,

Congratulations!!!!

Hope this time you really found the one.....

I am curious about the jewelry thing...he..he..

Looks I can guess it now....

Good luck......and best wishes to both of you ....

Esiang

DanAndChed
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

So Howard, Mares just read your message and is dying to know what kinda jewlery you went shopping for.  Sounds like you two click.  Did it take longer than 5 seconds to know she's the one?  Glad your having fun.  Say hi to Gerlie for us.  And keep us posted.

Dan and Mares

Dave H
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi H and Gerlie!

Were glad you are having a great time together! Keep on having fun!!! Shocked)

Dave & Marife H.

Stephen
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

sasdf
Humabdos
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Glad you liked Paradise Beach Resort! I really loved the place and think of it often while I'm here in Oregon working in the 40 degree rain! I've been to a lot of resorts in the PI in the last 10 years and Paradise is up there in the top five.  There's no "night life" except the kind you make on your own but that's the way I like it!

Roy and Celia are what I would call "the salt of the earth" If Roy where the President and Celia the first lady (or vice versa) the Philippines wouldn't be a third world country for long! They are both among the finest Human beings I have ever met any where.

You will love Eden nature park! Don't forget to bring lots of film and a sweater for Girlie it gets bugnow (sp) Kaayo up there!

Have you had dinner at Jack's Ridge yet? Sarap sarap Kaayo!

Have fun and Please give Roy and Celia a big hug for Sallie and I!

Hum & Sallie

rgg
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Howard, posted by Humabdos on Jan 15, 2003

Thanks for the kind words Hum, you make me blush and Celia grin from ear to ear.  Not that I don't dream of being president but I think a tourist guide for PL guys is a more exciting job.  While you dream of Paradise Beach for now, we also look forward to spending time with you and Sallie when you come visit us again or perhaps retire here when you're finally resigned to the fact that it won't stop raining in Oregon ;o) while Davao's beach and sun beckon.

We hope for you and Sallie the best always especially come February 8th.

rgg

Stephen
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Howard, posted by Humabdos on Jan 15, 2003

Hum:

What's the price per night at Paradise Beach?  Sounds interesting.  

And by the way, you've been real tame and civil lately.  What's Sallie doing to you?  Is this "tameness" her fault?

Stephen

rgg
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Finally met Howard and his Mahal, Gerlie.  Looking forward to a picnic with them at Eden Resort. The last time we were there was with Hum and Sallie.  I suppose you can pretty well figure out where this date will also lead to.

Hoping to get treated to a sampler of Howard's music.  If ever we get a chance, you'll definitely hear about it.  Meantime, even without his guitar, the guy's heart is singing. ;c))

rgg

Stephen
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The BigH!, posted by rgg on Jan 15, 2003

[This message has been edited by Stephen]

You're a married guy in the Phils...so how did you find this Asian Board?  I also have the idea that you are a Filipino.....not an ex-pat.....is that right.

Pardon me for being snooping...but I'm curious to know folks better.

Stephen & Tess

PS>...the heading should read "Hey RGG".....not "Her RGG".  Sorry about that.

rgg
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Her RGG....., posted by Stephen on Jan 15, 2003

In response to your queries, I sort of stumbled on the board because of the trip reports I read about PL guys coming over the PI meeting with their Mahal.  What interested me was the perspective I gained from a visitor's point of view and nuances of Filipino culture which even to a Filipino can sometimes seem strange.  I enjoyed the humor in some of the posts but more importantly, appreciate the differing points of view in many issues that have been raised and lessons learned from it.  Maybe the best way to sum it up is that I feel PL is like a family, where you may not hear from everyone everyday but you know they are there somehow wanting to listen and put in their share to life's personal book of wisdom.

rgg

Ray
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I'm glad to hear that you weren't kidnapped yet :-)

But you still haven't answered the most important question: did you figure out where to put the toilet paper yet?

Keeping it always,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: