Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 08:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RW's travelling on business  (Read 21938 times)
Streetwise
« on: August 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I have met several Ukrainian ladies who tell me that their work involves travelling around to different cities of Ukraine on business. None of them appeared to be very high earners even by Ukrainian standards, yet some employer was paying their hotel and other expenses to travel to different cities. I never quite understood the nature of their work, although I believe one of them had something to do with accounts.  Has anyone else come across this phenomenon? Are young attracive female business travellers common in Ukraine? One of them answered her phone with airport announcements in the background. Or is this then the "industry jargon" for "gone to Kiev to meet another guy?" Not that that's a problem in the early stages of an acquaintance, but as it seems to be a recurring theme I would be interested to now how many others have been fed the same line.
YEP
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to RW's travelling on business, posted by Streetwise on Aug 15, 2005

Well if I compare to Belarus and I kind of have to then I suspect that they're mainly going to a bigger city to get what is impossible to get where they come from.

But as said .... just a shot in the dark.

Your guess might be very valid as it can be a very valid way of income if you're on the average salary in that part of the world.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: