It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Junk Mail  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Junk Mail
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:42:16 PM »
While making my annual check of my spam folder, I found some interesting investment opportunities.

Mrs Mubarak, wife of the deposed leader of Egypt, wants to deposit $62.5 million in my bank account for safekeeping before the "Moslems" take it away from her…LOL!

The son of the former Nigerian head of state wants to deposit $5.5 into my bank account for investment in the US.

The (new) director of the FBI wants me to send him the $220 transfer fee so he can transfer $10.5 million to my bank account. If I don’t hurry up and send the money, the FBI will prosecute me for some terrorist act or something. His English is terrible.

Someone else is selling some pills that will make my penis so hard it can break an egg. I wonder if that’s an ostrich egg?

Bunch of stupid clowns!

Anyone else receive any interesting junk mail lately?

Ray

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Junk Mail
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »
I got a new variant on that.  check out this clever one:

FROM THE DESKTOP OF IBRAHIM LAMORDE OF THE ECONOMICAL FINANCIAL CRIME  COMMISSION (EFCC)  212 ADEOLA MARTINS STREET  OFF ADESHINA TOKUNBO ROAD  VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS  NIGERIA. 

URGENT FROM EFCC TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR FUND FROM SCAMMERS.  

I am Alhaji IBRAHIM LAMORDE the chairman of ECONOMICAL FINANCIALL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC), In alliance with economic community of West African states  (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa. 

We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPULIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA CAMEROUN AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria. So many of this scam artists were caught with many fake documents, mails and millions of Dollars in hard currencies found with them and also from the bank where they starch this money into, gotten from their victims, with 90% of this mails coming from Europe, America, Asia and Australia continents.  

This mail is been directed to you because your email was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria. This artist claim that they are barristers and bank officials who have money for transfer and want you to be the next of kin of such funds which do not exist, they also claim that they are sons or relation to late presidents of some of our African countries in distress and some also say that they do have genuine cheque for you to cash and return the money to them,why some buy item and do not pay for it and also claim to be official's in lottery games. 

So I will want you to feel free and send us a mail with respect to this development and tell us how you have been scammed so that we will have your money refunded back to you immediately, as we have this fund here in our custody protected by hard core insurance policy here in Nigeria which makes it safe and guaranteed, so by proper identification and verification of your claim, we will have them transferred to you through a direct wire to your account. I will crave your indulgence to be truthful in telling us the exact amount been swindled from you by this fraudsters.  

So I will need your corporation in this crime fighting network, as our duty is to fight against corruption in West Africa and Africa as a whole. Waiting too hear from you soonest. Sorry for the grieve and discomfort this might have caused you. 

DO REPLY TO THIS MAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION:  scamalerts@inbox.com 

Best Regard 

IBRAHIM LAMORDE.( Chairman EFCC )  212 ADEOLA MARTINS STREET  OFF ADESHINA TOKUNBO ROAD  VICTORIA ISLAND,  LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Naturally they'll help me recover any money stolen by their countrymen if I send them a fee.  I gotta give 'em credit.  Most are such obvious scams, I can delete them just by looking at the "who from" and "subject" lines without ever opening them.  This one I could totally see snaring someone who already lost money to one Nigerian scammer, foolish enough to part with their money once, now foolishly hopeful to get it back.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 01:58:12 PM »

LMAO!

Bob, you don't need to send any fee, just full access to your bank account so they can do the direct transfer of your refund...  :D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 01:58:12 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 03:04:54 PM »
Be very careful, Bob. You can tell by the details in their writing that these are very meticulous, professional individuals:

So many of this scam artists were caught with many fake documents, mails and millions of Dollars in hard currencies found with them and also from the bank where they starch this money into, gotten from their victims

I've heard of criminals 'cleaning' their money to make it untraceable, but these guys STARCH theirs? Whoa...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:02:29 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5878
Latest: Wileycauch
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 60