It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Important trip Home  (Read 2962 times)

Offline DTK

• Probie
Important trip Home
« on: May 26, 2006, 10:39:01 PM »
So once my wife got a passport she went back on a trip to Central Asia and then to Moscow.

First time back since 2001. She had to fly over a war zone then, just before the airspace was closed... and the Taliban got theirs.

I knew she really needed to go to see the difference in things over time. She caught up with a lot of freinds and family and workmates.

She took our 6 month old, who being a baby slept like a baby on all the flights.

It was kind of fun baching again for 5 weeks and just doing whatever the heck I wanted to do, when ever I wanted to do it. I watched a lot of rugby and went to pub 3 nights a week! I didn't tell my wife how much I enjoyed my own holiday!

Things are a lot quieter on this site... not sure if I like that, I didn't like the idiots, but there is nothing wrong with robust discusion. For some reason I have not been able to sign in for about 3 or 4 years, I still came and looked at least once or twice or more a year.

Offline Beattledog

RE: Important trip Home
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 05:35:11 AM »
shoot me an e-mail.  I am considering a woman from central asia. my e-mail is hagardavid@comcast.com

beattledog

Offline Jet

• Probie
    • Jet-visa.com
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »
Those trips home can be a real eye opener :shock:
Check out our website...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R