It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Old Introduction from an old-timer  (Read 1577 times)

Offline william3rd

Old Introduction from an old-timer
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:41:49 AM »
I didn't do a very good job of this two years ago so I will try this again and be more complete-

I got started in the foreign bride search over 20 years ago. I have been an attorney for over 21. My first marriage to an AW was over; she acted like Faye Dunaway in Mommy Dearest too much. I had gone to Thailand on vacation right after I passed the bar and found a tremendous affinity for Issarn girls.

I tried Cherry Blossoms when they were a magazine; Thai ladies magazine was more Thai oriented.

It was hard to move up the food chain as there were deep cultural taboos about hanging out with farang- white guys. "Only prostitutes will go out with white guys." I also had a child, another strike.

I married a Thai (ten years younger) who worked at my friend's guest house/restaurant. Still there in Bangkok- Bourbon Street Cajun Restaurant. Had a son. My first fiancee visa. . . That marriage went south due to the wife's psychological problems which is why I have been sole custodial parent for 10 years.

I have now done 3753 fiancee visas. I did 5 successful fiancee visas for myself and gave 2 green cards. There were a couple of Russian girls that I probably could have married and been happy with ( one at a time)but that was pretty far off point from my goals of retiring in Thailand.

I was associated with AFA for around 8 years. I went on over 80 of their tours. I know all of the main players. I know what they are and what they became. I know their system, their advertising, their mentality.  four countries of tours.

I have had an ownership interest in two smaller agencies over the years. One thai and one Ukrainian. both small interests. great for dating, though.

I married a second Thai. 22 years younger. This one was a green card girl. Verified later that she was a prostitute. Great actress. She screwed her way to a green card , became a cosmetologist and is continuing to look for a rich guy who is younger. So far all she gets is the younger.

So now I have a third Thai marriage. 16 years younger. I finally was able to move up the food chain and found a good quality girl of good family who loves me in return.

And as Sean points out incessantly I am 55 now- but I look really really really young for my age and am in GREAAT shape. . . . . yeah right.

So- I guess I got most of you guys beat on experience and in age.
Questions-knock yourself out

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 08:13:31 AM by william3rd »
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Offline Capstone

• Spouse's Country: China
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Old Introduction from an old-timer
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:20:02 AM »
Hi William,

Can you tell us what first attracted you to Thai culture and Thai women (besides their gorgeous looks of course) and what has kept you coming back for more so to speak? I think that your answer may be good for some of the new guys who are just starting out and have not really decided upon a country to focus on yet. Thanks!

Offline william3rd

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »
sexual desire and attraction was a starting point- the guy that talked me into going over there was a rampant sex tourist. He had married a Thai prostitute- in the days when he married, no Thai woman with any face at all would be seen talking to a white guy or a US soldier.

I spent about three weeks touring the country on my second trip and learned a lot about the culture, the history of the country, Buddhism, and the outlook of thai people in general. The weather and the food were also a major turn on.

I decided that I wanted to live there soon after this second trip.

So- learned a little culture, learned a little language. Sought a Thai wife despite the handicaps of having a divorce and a child from a prior relationship and being a farang.

After the first Thai marriage fell apart, I was dating Russians and Ukrainians in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Kiev. Even brought over a likely prospect.

Now I have the Thai wife, have the car, have the house. . .  and nine years or less to run before I plan to be there at least 75% of the time.
Wild Bill Livingston, Esq.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »
Dam,
william the 3rd that's quite a story
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5878
Latest: Wileycauch
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864