Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 08:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody know this guy.."Ray Steele"  (Read 3907 times)
Hoda
« on: January 15, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

My wife, brought to my attention one of her favorite (and a favorite of many ladies in Cali) programs called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". Hold your Gat Dayyum horses, before you start going off on me (lol). The Guy "Ray Steele" was off to Iraq for a minimum of 545 days. The Lady "Maria" is from Colombia. My wife, said that her accent, look & mannerisms definitely placed her from Cali, BQ, Cartegena, whatever. Anywhere but Bogota or Med. They have a baby girl "Sabrina".

The couple had their wedding in Colombia. The QE crew arranged a total home makeover & wedding ceremony just a couple of days before Ray was to start his tour in Iraq. The couple got hooked up w/gift certificates, home supplies & baby clothes. Ray, got hooked up with all those little things that many of our service men & women in Iraq & surrounding areas complain, that they're not getting from the military (insoles, basic hygiene supplies, running shoes, etc).

It was a really kool & touching story with how the QE crew went out of their way to make sure that Ray, wouldn't have to worry about his wife & daughter while he was in Iraq. If you want to see it for yourself, the program is "Ray S" on QE for the straight guy.

Don't worry, we wont tell anyone if you watch it....lmao!

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anybody know this guy.."Ray Steele&..., posted by Hoda on Jan 15, 2005

Saw it - good show. I was wondering if anyone would mention it here. He met her here in the US, though.

- Jeff

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: