Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 10:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Look At This. It's Important.  (Read 42473 times)
Malandro
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Oklahoma put up a better fight than ..., posted by soltero on Jan 5, 2005

for mostly petty crimes such as thievery.   murderers and rapists were kept under lock and key in England.  The book "Fatal Shore" is a detailed account of Australian colonization.  the convicts then were essentially slaves in Australia for the prescribed period of sentence.   but this is getting way off point.
david hagar
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to my understanding is Australia was used a..., posted by Malandro on Jan 5, 2005

You are correct about Australia.

Beattledog

soltero
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to my understanding is Australia was used a..., posted by Malandro on Jan 5, 2005

Heat
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Patrick Look At This. It's Important. , posted by Dr Aaron on Jan 4, 2005

BFD, I think it's YOU who is excited about a 16 year old in an agency.  Stop dreaming up stuff.
thunderbolt
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Patrick Look At This. It's Important. , posted by Dr Aaron on Jan 4, 2005

Aaron, regarding personality profiles...

Well, mostly it will be BS that will be co-written with the agency's personnel.

"Soy una persona seria, divertida y sincera.  Busco a alguien tierno, responsable y amable."  It will not be a lot deeper than this.  I think I am stating the obvious Wink

wizard
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by wizard]

Never mind...
thunderbolt
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to On your high horse again..., posted by wizard on Jan 5, 2005

In my opinion, he does make a good point regarding the 16 y.o.  Otherwise, why not post 12 y.o.'s profiles?  Why stop at 16?  There should be some sort of boundaries that can't be crossed.  If not, the new owner should associate himself with the P-P site in MDE.
wizard
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: On your high horse again..., posted by thunderbolt on Jan 5, 2005

The fact that he screamed about a 16 year old's photo on the LE website is not what got me worked up... Aaron is what got me steamed... Pious attitude, holier than thou, throwing stones at the entire process... If he had stopped at pointing out the FACTS, that would have been fine by me...

I'm not advocating that a 40+ year old gringo actively seek a 16 year old, but there was a 19 yo gringo here recently who just might be interested...

BTW, lots of girls in Colombia have their first child @ 16 years old... You don't think so??? Open you eyes, do the math on all the girls who are 22 with a 5 year old nino...

I deleted my original post as it would serve no good to trash Aaron again... He is such as easy target...

What the hell... Here is what I originally posted...

----------------------------------------------------

Aren't you jumping to a number of conclusions based on a picture and an age on a website???

Since when is it a crime to meet someone, regardless of age??? There are young gringos looking to travel south too you know... One posted here in the past week...

Who said anything about RAPE, besides you???

Where did it say that this girl was being used for sex, except by you???

LE is not the first agency, nor likely the last who charges a fee to view their female member's profiles... At LAI you HAVE to be a member to view profiles, not just pay a monthly service charge, but pay a hefty membership fee... I don't hear anyone crying foul about Nelson's business practices...

I find your comments a disservice to the entire process... First your pious remarks concerning an underage girl who has a picture posted on a website, then your remarks about desperate men willing to pay a fee to view profiles, to agency scams, then fraudulent agencies, phantom women and on and on and on, ad nauseum...

Yes, it is just your opinion and you are entitled to it...

But isn't this just the reason everyone jumped your shit the last time you surfaced here??? Eh... Passing judgement on people you don't know and whom you will never meet...

The irony is that they could care less about you, your soapbox or your righteous indignation...

thunderbolt
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: On your high horse again..., posted by wizard on Jan 5, 2005

Inasmuch as I am not really aware of what Aaron said or did in the past, I still think he is making a point.

Obviously cultural differences do exist, and most of the colombianas (and colombianos for that matter) do start young.  I did date actually a colombian girl when I was in H.S., and were both pretty young.  And in fact there was a poster on this site who is reasonably within the age range of that girl.

However, this service assumes that its clients are looking for wives to marry and bring back to US, and you can't marry a 16 yo by US laws.  I do not find it offensive if an 18 yo or a 19 yo were to date a 16 yo; however, the vast majority of the clients of this agency are not 19, and it is not a dating service per se, rather than a marriage service, and there should be some boundaries and standards for such a service.  If an American goes to Colombia and insists on getting laid with a 16 yo, I am sure he can do that without LE's help.

I am the last person in the world to start moralizing, and frankly I do not like when people do that, and I am not doing it now.  My objection on this matter is based really on common sense.

Fuzzyone
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: On your high horse again..., posted by thunderbolt on Jan 5, 2005

Aaron has a bad habit of getting on his high horse and making speeches to the
masses. I agree with him on one point and that is a 16 year old does not belong
on the angency rolls. The rest of his dribble he can put it back where he got it..
Patrick
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Dr Aaron
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks for the tip [n/t], posted by Patrick on Jan 4, 2005

kented
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

It is also a crime in the US for a US citizen to have sex with a minor in a foreign country.  Casa Alianaca is a philanthropic organization in CR which has campaigned for these laws and aided in the aprehension of these perpetrators.  With the availablity of women in CR, it is beyond the imagination that men would feel the need to molest children.  It is however a major crime.  

I will also tell you that in my experience, many agencies rely on the ignorance of their US coustomers to make a living.  It would seem at first glance that only a not very bright person would join this agency but obviously they are able to stay in business.  A fool and his money...

Dr Aaron
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Patrick Look At This. It's Important..., posted by kented on Jan 4, 2005

Hey Kented,

Good points. Also, you're right about Costa Rican women. I actually thought that CR women were far more attractive than Colombianas, but many have no interest in leaving CR.

The economic and social problems of Colombia makes it very difficult for many Colombianas to keep themselves.

Aaron

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: