Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 07:10:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love Latins?  (Read 20436 times)
OkieMan
« on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey guys, I am going to ask a question about an agency that has been mentioned a little here; but not much.  I keep gettin emails from Sam at I Love Latins.  He is based in Houston, as some of you probably know; and he does tours to BQ.  I have never used him, and I have never been to BQ.  Today, in the mail, I received a postcard with pictures of 5 of the cuties he shows on his website.  But, I have never seen any  personal information about those girls.  I am not exactly how to use his website either, but the only girls with an actual profile are mostly some old dogs I would not take to a house fire!  I don't mean to be tacky but they are not very attractive at all.  But, then you see the "hotties" in the pictures, but no info.  It seems like a shill, or something.So, if someone knows Sam and what the real deal is, I would like to find out.  By the way, I also have his video.  To me, it is strictly, "third rate" production work, and again, the women are dogs!  It was made a few years ago, so maybe he has some updated stuff.  Now, I admit, I am not interested in taking a "group tour" anyhow.  But, I am more interested to find out if Sam can actually deliver, or does he just have a bunch of homely women?  My curiousity is now peeked!

OkieMan

Thunderstruck
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I Love Latins?, posted by OkieMan on Dec 30, 2004

Sam is a prick and a pain in the a**, but there are some great BQ girls in his agency if you go in when Sam is out of town. The fact that his secretaries and lady members tolerate him gives testament to the patience of BQ ladies.
OkieMan
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  I Love Latins?, posted by Thunderstruck on Jan 1, 2005

Thanks,  but now, I have two more questions.  Can you just go into the office and arrange one-on-one introductions at the agency office, instead of the "group tour"? I am not interested in the group tour at all!  Also, and this is important.  As I mentioned in my last message, Sam has some good looking chicas on the website, but with no info on them. I will come back to them in a minute.   However, in another "catalog" section, he has some very homely women, and does have their info.  What's the deal.  These hotties on the post card he sent me are gorgeous, but young.  I would doubt if I would have more than just a fun time with them.  Naturally, I am just guessing; but I am wondering if they are for real or not?  I am concerned about some agencies using prefessional models,etc; girls that probably have no sincere interest in meeting middle-aged gringos, but they are great eye candy. So, what is your experience with that issue?  Lastly, what is your opinion of comparing BQ to Cali or Medellin?

OkieMan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: