Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 02:38:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Agencies in Lima  (Read 22204 times)
jazfunk
« on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Guys...I am new to planet-love so please excuse if you have seen this question too many times.I am interested in traveling to Lima and would like to know the names of Agencies there and where I can find their phone numbers.Thank You!
mudd
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agencies in Lima, posted by jazfunk on Dec 30, 2004

forgot one, her name is carmen rosa. she knows a lot of girls in Lima. shoot her an e mail and she can help you out.
angel_love1102@nospam.com
OkieMan
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Agencies in Lima, posted by mudd on Dec 30, 2004

Hey Mudd,
I have been focusing most of my efforts on Colombia.  However, I did buy a personal ad from Matchingsys.com in Lima a few months ago.  I got several responses from interested ladies.  Unfortunately, most of them were not as attractive as I had wanted.  Basically, I was trying to let the women write to me first, for a change.  Even though I am still corresponding with a couple of ladies, I just can't get fired up about them; but they are very nice ladies.  So, when I saw your info about this Carmen Rosa, I wanted to touch base with you about her.  I am not committed to Colombia, but that is where most of the action seems to be.  What can you tell me about Carmen?  Does she have an agency?  How about a website?  Have you used her before?  How would she vary from Matchingsys?  I look forward to your response.

OkieMan

surfscum
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Agencies in Lima, posted by OkieMan on Dec 30, 2004

OkieMan, I've been following your posts both here and on WLC. Since you have been to Colombia once, you are able to make a more informed decision. I agree with what others have said, that you should just pick a country and go. I would not choose Honduras simply because of the poverty and assimilation issues she might have when coming to this country.

I haven't been to Colombia, but I've been on this board long enough to have read the gamut of posts about it and its women. From the pictures I've seen, they look different than Peruvians. Peruvians tend to be darker and have more of a mixed look from the Andean indians. Which look do you like more?

I post infrequently, but you can search for my posts on Peru. I can't say enough good things about it: it's safe to travel, has loads of unspoiled women, has a decent infrastructure and the women really like gringos. As many others have said, if you can speak Spanish, you don't need an agency. It is VERY easy to meet women and ask them out in Peru. However, I wrote to about 25 women from Blossoms.com a few weeks before I went to Peru and told them I would like to meet them. I met almost all of them and I could have continued meeting more, but after 3 weeks I knew I had met one I wanted to spend more time with.

Anyway, do spend all of one trip in one country, but if you want to combine travel and citas, Peru is a great option. Let me know if you want more info. Red Clay is married to a Limena and can answer questions, too.

Cheers!

mudd
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Agencies in Lima, posted by OkieMan on Dec 30, 2004

to be honest, i forgot how i got to know her. i have talked to her a few times, nice girl. she is working on a web site, but wanted to have a lot of women before she got it going. she is pretty much doing this on her own. if you e mail her, she can send you photos of some girls you might like. you have to remember, the mail order thig is very new in Lima, unless you go to the TLC party. i can tell you this, their are a lot of hot looking women in Lima. just walk around the city and you will see what i am talking about. and they ar not spoined by all the gringos chasing them around. ask "chrisf' on the board. he went there and found himself a very nice girl from Lima. if yo uget tired of colombia, give Peru a try.
mudd
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agencies in Lima, posted by jazfunk on Dec 30, 2004

www.matchingsys.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: