Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 09:47:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change in Lifestyle?  (Read 49164 times)
utopiacowboy
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle?, posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 1, 2005

n/t
kented
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle?, posted by OkieMan on Dec 31, 2004

Mama won't move in with you cause she can't get a visa but money may be sent back home.  I give my wife an allowance which she can use as she wishes and she wishes to send 50% of it to her mother.  

The "problem" with the hot chicas is that they are on everyone's list so they get taken out a lot.  Lots of men have taken them to the finest restaurants in the city and they expect you to do so too.  Men take them shopping on the first date trying to \impress them or bribe them into liking them.  

A lady who is a 7 or an 8, much better that most of us would date here, appreciates the attention because she doesn't meet a new gringo every week.  This is just a generalization and some very hot women haven't been sopoiled yet.  

You have the part about right about some chicas being too young to have fully decided what they want in life and you might choose a young one and three years later, she matures and you aren't what she wants.

utopiacowboy
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle?, posted by kented on Jan 1, 2005

If you want a hot chick that most other guys don't want, go for an older woman with children. My wife was a widow with three kids - no Colombiano and not a lot of gringos want a woman with 3 kids. Nevertheless she was so hot she had guys as young as 24 writing to her when she was 42. She is still the hottest chick I have ever seen.
kented
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle..., posted by utopiacowboy on Jan 1, 2005

My wife was a widow too.  Her husband was a gringo 13 years older than me.  Widows generally have better / happier memorize of marriage than divorced women do.  There aren't a lot of widows but if you see that, I would take notice.  

You are absolutely right that women's "marketability" declines with each child.  Since lots of men don't want children, the selection included a lot more hot chicas.

utopiacowboy
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifes..., posted by kented on Jan 1, 2005

I must admit that there are times when even I think I should have had my head examined for taking on three more kids but I have never regretted marrying my wife. She makes it all worthwhile. Strangly enough, I met several relatively young widows in Medellin.
OkieMan
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle..., posted by utopiacowboy on Jan 1, 2005

Hey Utopiacowboy,
I think you are right.  I am considering that alot more as I look into this situation.  You and I are close to the same age, and I am sure you came to the conclusion that a 50 year old guy is not going to have too much of a quality relationship with a 21-25 year old.  But, it sure is fun to look! ha  By the way, you keep bragging on your beautiful wife.  I bet she is. I sure would love to see some pictures.  Why don't you email me some.  Happy New Year!

OkieMan

thunderbolt
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle?, posted by OkieMan on Dec 31, 2004

Okie,

More than likely you will be expected to pitch in to help her parents financially, maybe other family members.  That's a normal expectation down there, so don't look at this as something it is not.  If you absolutely don't want to do that, you better let her know up front.

OkieMan
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle?, posted by thunderbolt on Dec 31, 2004

I can go along with that, but only up to a point.  Like most guys, I don't want to have them look at me like I'm some kind of "gravy train".  I come from a close knit family, and we help each other all of the time, in one form or another.  But, this latina thing adds another whole dimension to it that I have never dealt with before.  I am sure it varies from girl to girl, but if you have some more info to share, I would appreciate it.  I am curious to hear more of your own experiences, or of someone that you know personally.  Like you said, I don't want to overreact, but I don't want to get "blindsided" either.  Have you ever had a latina more of less tell you that is what she expects; or does she throw more subtle hints?  Let's fact it, for the most part, the ladies have two or three main things to offer us gringos; companionship, sex and her domestic abilities (ie clean house and cook).  I am sure that some of them can significantly contribute to the household income, but I would think the percentage of that would be small.  I would like your thoughts on that too.  Anyhow, I sure would not like the girl to tell me the sex was shut off until I helped her family, etc, etc.  That certainly wouldn't fly with me!
So, again, I would like to hear your further explanations concerning your experiences.
                            OkieMan
utopiacowboy
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  Change in Lifestyle..., posted by OkieMan on Dec 31, 2004

My wife has never hit me up to help her family. Ever. It depends on the woman.
OkieMan
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  Change in Lifestyle?, posted by CartagenaPapito on Dec 31, 2004

Thanks guys,
I think that both of you have responded in the way that I was hoping.  But, unfortunately, you also confirmed some of my fears.  Shouldn't there be this little "crystal ball" that comes with instructions on how to read minds?  Just kidding; but still, not a bad idea.  Truthfully, I am not kidding myself.  I am fully aware that I might be fooled by a beautiful face and a pair of tits.  I guess that is the chance we take, but I sure am going to be cautious.

OkieMan

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: