Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 05:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: reporting live from bogota  (Read 10904 times)
jediknight
« on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

hey guys, just have a few minutes to say that i arrived a few days ago, just settling in, will be heading off to the coast in a few days. first thing that i noticed when shopping at exito, there are many young hot girls in the aisles selling and pushing products and others that are there to help, easy to start talking to them and so cute too. well, other than that, the weather is spring like, went to unicentro and bought a lite jacket in arturo calle and some other things at casa estrella. took a buseta to unicentro, 900 pesos, jumped off like the locals, funny seeing that. ok, happy new year all, will post when i get a chance, ´probably from my friends house in the coast. take care
jediknight
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: