Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 29, 2024, 10:03:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LE - good riddance!  (Read 11355 times)
Thunderstruck
« on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

It's wonderul that LE helped so many gringos and Calenas to happiness, but Margareth prevented mine.

** LE proved that Internet fraud = marketing success **

In 4 trips to Cali 2002-2004, I tried to join LE, but every case the website girls I had chosen were not available, so I could not justify paying the minimum of $300, later $600. Yet the agency was usually full of gringos! It's normal for some ladies to be gone, but with LE this was always the case in 4 trips over 2 years. She absolutely refused daily rates, which is typical of a fraudulent agency because they know you won't return for a second day.

In contrast, I had no problem meeting extremely lovely ladies from LI, LB, ACG, even tiny ones like Amor in Cali, with daily rates to boot. The only useful purpose LE served was separating gringos from their money and keeping Calenas out of gringo friendly agencies.

In March 2004, I had a list of 15 ladies from LE.com, so I figured I could meet at least 2 or 3. I walked in with my list of 15 Website girls at 5 pm, having been promised dates that night, but by the next morning 13/15 of my Internet-listed girls were “crossed off” my list for reasons such as “out of town”, “refuses to meet any man over 32”, engaged, boyfriend, etc. Margareth instead commanded me to select from her computer, so I spent 4 hours searching through the LE computer. The only chica I liked, “refused to meet any gringo over 32”. Searching through these profiles is hard work since there is no age or biodata listed, just name and picture.

Since the remaining 2/15 of my original list had not been called after 14 hours, I figured I might not meet any, so I walked out w/o paying. The secretaries tried to save my business, but Margreth didn’t even bother. I saved $600 but my hope with the “new LE” turned into a depressing experience. Since LE published these bogus girls under multiple reseller websites the marketing effect of bogus profile is amplified.

With Shirley gone and secretaries who spoke little English, the climate to manipulate gringos was ideal. With the prices of $600 for 6 days, gringos were receiving authentic reaming from the new LE. Bend over please, while I attend my Mormon meeting...

Seeker
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to LE - good riddance!, posted by Thunderstruck on Jan 1, 2005

Your assessment of Margareth and LE is a result of your personal experiences with Margareth and her agency. Therefore, I can't argue with your personal conclusions on LE.  However, I stayed at LE in May of 2004 and came up with a list similar to yours. I met approximately 13/15 of these women and many more. My list included some of the most beautiful women at LE, inluding Dominic Torrente (found in Home page of CaliVip). LE even managed to set up a date for me with Dominic. The bottom line is that for whatever reason(s), whether justified or not, Margareth did not like you. Any guy she deemed unworthy of meeting her "daughters" would have experiences similar to yours.

If I had a daughter at an agency in Colombia, this is the kind of agency (i.e., LE) I would want her to join.

CartagenaPapito
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by Seeker on Jan 1, 2005

Seeker why would you want a date with a girl that at age 18  put in a pair of ridicuous looking implants. They look so fake and she is going to have big problems with those salt water titties. I wouldn't be boasting of having a date with her.
Fuzzyone
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by CartagenaPapito on Jan 1, 2005

I don't mean to sound like a prev but I would take her out on a date.. I did not
think her butt was that big it does not look that bad in the pics... the silicon? I
wonder if she got them from Calipro? she is only 18 and how did she afford
them babies :-)
doombug
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by Fuzzyone on Jan 3, 2005

"she is only 18 and how did she afford
them babies"

Gringo charity.

I'd at least want to brand my initials on a booby if I financed its construction.

Fuzzyone
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by doombug on Jan 4, 2005

I guess there is a sucker born every minute....
Seeker
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by CartagenaPapito on Jan 1, 2005

[This message has been edited by Seeker]

My point was that the great majority of the ladies at LE are available and in most cases, appointments can be scheduled with any one of them; including Dominic. They are not bogus listings. I agree with you that I made a poor judgement in scheduling an appointment with Dominic. I wasted everyone's time, including my own since my preferences lean towards women content with the way God made them, rather than those who are silicone enhanced. And just for the record, she had no interest in me whatsoever anyways.
wizard
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to True, but..., posted by Seeker on Jan 1, 2005

Besides the silicon treatment, she's got a butt as big as Baltimore... Cute face though...

Seeker
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Besides..., posted by wizard on Jan 2, 2005

for all of the above butt and breast lovers, she is a beauty to behold from multiple perspectives.

valuedcustomer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by Seeker on Jan 1, 2005

If an agency owner honestly feels that she can’t represent a client faithfully for any reason … she has an obligation to tell him and refund his money instead of using one from a list of standard excuses ( a synonym for a lie) to fool him into believing he is being served when he is not.  At least in the United States, a contract has an implied obligation of good faith to carry out the services paid for.  I would suspect this is a breach of contract even in Colombia.  However, as a practical matter this is a good warning for other men… if you go to an agency you better be a good schmoozer… and make sure all the persons with the power to get you dates like you… you might consider propinas, flowers, or chocolate-covered cherries.  Or better yet, if you go directly to the Internet you can avoid many of these third-party problems and cut out the increasingly useless middleman.  

wizard
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by valuedcustomer on Jan 1, 2005

First: Never assume that Colombians do anything logical...

Second: Margareth wanted his money...

Third: A Colombian would rather lie to you than to tell you the truth and have a disagreement or lose face...

Fourth: In the eye's of a Colombian, all gringos are fair game until proven otherwise...

valuedcustomer
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Just for the record.. men should be aware that Mormonism is a cult that is very active in Latin America.  There is a large temple in Bogota … and one in Santa Marta.  If you are going with a woman who is Mormon .. if she can’t convert you she will eventually leave you.  My novia was a Mormon when she was young but left when she became older.  Be aware.  

CartagenaPapito
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I was also there in March 2004 so there was a good chance we ran into each other at LE. I also used ACG and liked it a lot better.
Yes, as I stated in a previous post by 2004 LE had been run into the ground, Margareth was nowhere to be found and the supporting staff was really out of their element. I was told the same excuses that you received about girls being "out of town" or "wanting a yonger guy" or "engaged" etc.
I told several people that LE under Margareth was on its last legs and I guess that played out.
Now I must tell you that when I was there in 2003 while Alcira was there it was a different story. Alcira helped make that place tick and Margareth was way more hands on, at least she was with me and got personally involved with the girls I was picking and made good suggestions. I had two no shows out of close to 30 citas. And both called to reschedule.
She did the smart thing selling the agency, but I think that most agencies for the most part are going to struggle going forward because most guys I know, myself included, just make our own arrangements for meeting girls through the various websites etc and arrange our own tours.
Thunderstruck
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: LE - good riddance!, posted by CartagenaPapito on Jan 1, 2005

Well, a shoulda spent the bucks in 2003, but I judged with 8 gringos there that the the service would be poor.

Which are your favorite sites for setting up your own tour? I've never had luck corresponding with Colombians, but then I've never used the web either. I just mailed 25 chicas from latinAmericaCupid.com, and I'll be glad to get 3 responses before my Jan 20 trip.

CartagenaPapito
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: LE - Making your own  tour, posted by Thunderstruck on Jan 2, 2005

I use several sites including the aforementioned LatinAmericanCupid, Cybercupido, Amigos.com. I also contact the local agencies in a city I like and cherry pick the girls that I like.
I really put time into writing a good intro letter, written all in spanish that I copy and paste to all my letters. To me it is still a numbers game, so as long as I am attracted to a girl and she has no kids and fits into my age range I will write to her. Two of my favorite girls I will be seeing on my upcoming trip only had average looking pics on the website, put when I saw them on the webcam I was floored by how attractive they were. Lots of girls, dont put their best foot forward in their web pics and will show their hand only if they have a guy they are interested in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: