Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 03:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Eve and Humbug!  (Read 38254 times)
OkieMan
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Forget about it !   , posted by JimmySTLOUIS on Dec 27, 2004

Thanks for your comments.  So, aren't you getting married to a Peruvian lady?  How do you feel the ladies of Peru compare to the ladies of Colombia?  I am assuming that you have been to Colombia, so that may incorrect.  I am just saying that because so many guys on this board go to Colombia.  At this point, that is the only SA country I have been to, so far.  However, I am emailing some ladies in Peru.  They all seem to be very nice, but I must confess;based on their photos, they just don't fire me up.  Now, I am only talking about the few ladies that I have corresponded with.  I did buy a personal listing type thing with Matchingsys.com in Lima.  I got a large response, but unfortunately, many of those ladies were down right homely!  I only responded to a few of the more attractive, better quality ones. At this point, I did not want to pay more money to Matchingsys and take the chance of throwing away more money. Naturally, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so forth; but let's face it.  For any guy who has actually met an honest to goodness latina, the contrast to the AW is just amazing!  Since you have your own lady, I don't have to tell you that.  But, I am getting away from my original point; and that is to ask you about your feelings concerning Peruvian women; especially as it pertains to comparing them to ladies that have also been discussed on this board.  Please tell me both good and bad, from your point of view.
                            Thanks,
                            OKieMan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: