Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 28, 2024, 06:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My novia arrives  (Read 4159 times)
valuedcustomer
« on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

My novia arrived today from Bogota.  She brought her stuff in two large suitcases and a large box… she had to throw out some things because she exceeded the weight limit.  At the Bogota airport .. she said they search every single little thing in detail including opening up bottles of mascara and taking her shoes apart.  And a rumor even started in the crowd about her having a kilo of drugs on her ..  it got back to her from a lady who said she was so sorry she got caught with all those drugs.  She couldn’t believe it.  She was almost late for the plane… the last one to board.  She said that nobody else was searched.  Then when she got to Houston she said the immigration guy took out a pencil and subtracted her age from mine and came up with 20 years.  At least she didn’t get searched at Houston.  She was freezing because one of the things she left at the airport was her warm jacket.
Red Clay
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My novia arrives, posted by valuedcustomer on Dec 22, 2004

Sorry to hear that they gave her a hard time. Glad she made it, though. Congratulations!
Jamie
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

My wife got interviewed and thoroughly checked out in Miami once missing her connection. Yet for me they barely open my suitcase either way.
Jamie
Engage the Exotic – Latin Women
http://International-Introductions.com
Hoda
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

to perform a simple subtraction task? Sorry to hear about the drama at the airport in Bogota. Since your wife was the only one searched....it wouldn't suprise me, that the actual smuggler(s) might have started the rumor to deflect attention away from themselves. With your lady arriving, you got the best Christmas gift...

Best of luck to y'all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: