Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 15, 2024, 03:28:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: good-bye wesern-child  (Read 2142 times)
Lori
« on: January 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

good bye to you, because all the explainations in the world will not make you understand what any of us are trying to tell you.
Did you come here to learn??? I don't think so. What are you gaining here?? some truth...knowledge...understanding??
You do not open your heart to learn, oor to understand where any of us are coming from. You will not change your mind, or put your self in others places. So, why are you here??
You ask the questions, but do not accept the answers. I, personally am out of answers for you.
Go get your collage degree, have your carreer. marry who your parents and friends adore...when and if you divorce, come back , and if you have learned some of lifes lessons...maybe we will be kind enough to fix you up with some loving caring asian man.And help you get through the process of the INS....coz that is what this board is for
See you in abouut 10 years...I'll be waiting(with an open mind)
Jim (Diplog)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to good-bye wesern-child, posted by Lori on Jan 27, 2001

Well said Lori.  WG is under the delusion that she doesn't need anything or anyone.  Those of us who have been around a little longer than her know that she is 100% mistaken.  Unfortunately, many of us, at her age, were equally as ignorant on this point.

She will likely return in 10 years a whole lot more wise than she is now;  the tragedy is that the pain she will suffer in the meantime will not have been necessary, had she been willing to listen.

Alas, that was true in our case as well...

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: