Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 05:01:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cali trip report- Day 3  (Read 9307 times)
chizz
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Day 3- Well today is Christmas, the big day. The Feria(hope I'm spelling it right) and they are starting to shut down streets, for the parade of horses. I get up and because it's a holiday, the housekeeper is not coming in today, so Margaret cooks for myself and Shawn. It was quite a sight to see as she keeps asking herself if she remembers how to cook. After we're done eating, I go upstairs and shower and put on my one outfit. Margaret's daughter say's she'll check on my suitcase all day for me, that was very nice of her, if she wasn't here, I don't know how I would've survived. shawn and I go into Margaret's office and Margaret says there is a small problem. Shawn has put Girl A on his list of appointments. I said that's no problem, because I don't want to meet Girl A. Margaret said "Are you sure?" I said yes, i'm sure. She said "Is that your final say on this?" Now I'm curious, I asked Margaret "what do you have to tell me?" Margaret said that Girl A wanted to meet me, and noone else, and wanted to explain to me face to face what happened and to give me her side of the story. I thought about it, and believed since I was down here in Cali, I should at least give her a chance to explain what happened. Now about an hour later, Girl B arrived. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!! This girl was a stunner, I'm talking about taking your breath away!!! She looked much better in person than in her photos. A physical Beauty. I approached her and told her she was very beautiful, and asked Margaret why did she come today? Magaret said she had a appointment with Shawn, I thought to myself, What a lucky man. I went back in the office and talked with Paola and veronica, and Margaret came in a few minutes later. Come to find out Girl B wants to have an appointment with me!!! She didn't feel comfortable with shawn, for some reason. I know the reason, he keeps bringing negative energy and doesn't help the girls to feel comfatable. I told Margaret Girl A was coming and I had to wait until I talked with Girl A before I meet anyone. Shawn and Girl B continue there interview, and I wait. Girl A said she would be here by noon, and it's 1:30 and she still isn't here. Girl B is done with her interview, and is waiting to see if Girl A will show up. At about 1:45pm, Girl A calls and says she couldn't make it because the feria has closed up most of the streets and the cab couldn't find a way to the agency. I said okay, no problem. She then says She will be at the agency at 8:00pm, I said I understand, because it's like that in boston when there is a festival, no way to travel. In the meantime, Margaret, myself, Shawn and Girl B go to avenida sexta to check out the the feria and parade of the horses. The whole time I'm staring at this girl, and she's smiling at me. But I give Shawn his respect and I don't say anything to her or try anything. In fact, his next appointment shows up and I talk with her to give him more time to talk to Girl B, who knows maybe he can peek her interest. Not. We go to Crepes and waffles, and the food is delicious and very inexpensive, I highly recommend it. I spend most of the time having fun with the waitressess and workers, and getting them to laugh and smile at the norteamericano trying to speak spanish, and telling jokes. But shawn is seening Girl B isn't interested and starts to pout. Can't take much more of this. We walk thru the crowd and it's alot of people, and beautiful women, but I can't take my eyes off girl B. I enjoyed the feria, it was just to many people. We go back to the agency and i end of paying for a cab for both girls, while shawn pouts. When i get back Paola tells me I have a 5:30 appointment with Girl C. I said, whoa, can you cancel that i'm meeting girl A at 8:00, paola said she would try. Around Seven Girl C shows up, and I tell myself "My god, is there no end to the beautiful women in Cali???" Girl C is herself a knockout as well, but like I said earlier, I'm meeting someone at 8:00 and can't talk with her. However, Shawn is there, and likes her so I said "knock yourself out". He's sitting with her, and gets mad because Margaret was translating and had to do something real quick. He shot himself in the foot, and starts to complain again she's not feeling him and she leaves. 8:00 comes shes not here, 9:00 comes and shes not here. Margaret and her daughter arrives back at the agency, and ask what happened, I said "she didn't show". Magaret tries to call her but there's no answer. Right about then, another american arrives, his name is Steve. Thank god for Steve. A very nice guy, confident, positive and respectful. We talk briefly and he begins to look thru the books. Ricardo had come in earlier, and had a few drinks, and the family moment with him and Margaret was priceless, I'm not going to devulge what happened, but It was priceless. I tell Margaret I'm going to bed, and I go upstairs. I have to admit I was very dissappointed. What a way to spend Christmas. to be cont.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: