Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 01:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cali trip report- day 3 cont.  (Read 9870 times)
chizz
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I'm on my bed watching to basketball game, and i hear Margaret calling me. I walk out and Margaret tells me that Girl B wants to take me Dancing. Before Margaret can finish the sentence, I'm already saying of course, and I get dressed. Girl B is bringing two friends so I asked Steve If he wanted to go, Steve says yes and we wait for the girls to arrive. While we're waiting I find out my luggage is at the airport and i can pick it up tomorrow, now i'm smiling because I have a hot date, and i'm getting my clothes. So I try to put the disapointment of not seeing girl A behind me. Girl B shows up with her friends and Girl B was looking stunning, not an ounce of fat on her. Her friends were okay for Cali standards, and my man steve held it down with them both. I'm awfully glad he arrived, he was an exact polar opposite from shawn. His spanish wasn't fluent, but he still tried, and did very well. Steve brought positivity, happiness, and was always smiling. He'll do very well. We're at the club dancing and Girl B is trying to show me how to salsa, and at one point we are dancing very close and at this moment I'm loving life, and Cali, forgot all my problems. I had a great time with her, but she had to be home by 2:30 for curfew. I found girl B to be very mature for a 22 year old, when were walking thru the feria, she was taking the time to make sure Margaret was safe, and I liked that. We said our good-byes and steve and I talk briefly, and I went to bed, and he checked out the books. next Day 4.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: