Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 06:27:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cali trip report- day 4  (Read 9795 times)
chizz
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I wake up at about 10:30, and go into Margaret's office and ask her if Girl A had at least called, Margaret is with another american and said she couldn't talk right now, she said this with a sly smile, and I said okay, and then shawn arrived. It was then that another gentleman named Frank from england arrived. Frank was very intelligent, able to speak 5 languages fluently. Frank also had a great outlook, and seemed to be a very nice guy. I'm dreading going anywhere with shawn, because at this point i'm just tired of all the complaining and pouting and nagging. So we're about to leave and the doorbell rang. I said I would get it, and when I opened it, there was girl A with a dozen flowers and a beautiful smile. I was stunned and at first didn't know it was her, and asked who do you want to see, and she said me and I said her name, and she said yes it's me. I invited her in, and told shawn " you're on your own". He got mad at me!!!!
So after all this time, and all the delays, i'm sitting on the couch face to face with the girl I knew deep down inside I really wanted to see. Margaret comes over with a smile and said she knew girl A was coming but wanted it to be a surprised, and it definatly was. She apologized contiously, and I told her it's okay, we're here together now, that's what matters, you can't change what happened. She explained about the phone thing, and why she didn't show up the day before, and i was satisfied. We then went to get something to eat because she was hungry. We went to a place around to corner, Polo grasso i thinks it's called, it's right around from Latinencounters, and the food was awesome, one thing about Cali, the food is delicious. No complaints whatsoever. We talked and talked and I have to admit, all my bitterness and disappointment disappeared being with her. We walked back to the agency, hand in hand, and she said she had to be at work by two, so we said our good-byes, and I asked her if she needed cab fare she said no. I asked her what she was doing later, and she said she gets off work at seven, and wanted to take me to see a movie. I said of course, and she said she would call me at six. We said our good-byes, and I watched her leave, and I'm on cloud nine. I went back to the agency, and told Margaret, I won't need my list, because I'm all set. She asked how it went and I said great. Time passed, and I'm watching the guys do there interviews and they are asking me do i have any appointments set up, and I said "naw, i'm all set". Steve meets up with a couple of latinas he's been corresponding with and just as I thought they can't get enough of him. He has what I call a deliciously difficult decision ahead of him. He's meeting beauty queen after beauty queen.
Meanwhile 6:00 comes, and no phone call from girl A, no problem, she'll probably just show up. By 8:00 o'clock, she was a no show, no phone call no nothing. 9:30pm, nothing, Margaret is upset by now and calls Girl A, can't reach her. I now know that nothing is going to come of this, and I have to be honest, My heart sank. As much bravado I spoke about, and as happy as I appeared to be, I was hurting very much. This girl was the reason i had come to Cali, and now the dream was over. I sat on the sofa and stared at the ceiling until about 11:30pm, and then I went up to bed and tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep at all. What a vacation.  
Next up Day 5 and 6- the big comeback.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: