Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 03:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: day 5 and 6- the big comeback  (Read 18226 times)
chizz
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Day 5- I got up after about two hours sleep, and went downstairs. I sat in Margaret office and told her "no mas". It's over, i don't want to talk to Girl A anymore, no phone call or nothing, I don't want to deal with her anymore. Margaret ,in all sincerity, was just as upset as me, and probably more upset. She really wanted things to work between myself and girl A, but it wasn't Margaret's fault, and i made sure to let her know, these things happen. Margaret said she would take her off the site, and not speak with her again. I told her that wasn't necessary on my account, but Margaret was very mad at Girl A. Margaret then told me, Someone wanted to meet me. I said who? She told me It was Girl C. Girl C had been inquiring about me, and wanted to take me around Cali. I said sure, i would like that. She said she would pick me up at around 4. Steve came down and said he had some appointments at ACG, so we walked over there, and I met the staff at ACG for the first time. It was different seeing Ricardo sober this time, as he was very funny on christmas. He insisted I check out his site, since the last time we met i said his girls were a little to young for me. I went thru his site again, and I was amazed at how beautiful his girls were, and i also saw that he had a nice mix of ages also. I probably didn't noticed before because my heart was elsewhere. I said my good-byes and walked back to latinencounters, and waited for Girl C. I talked some more with Frank who had a couple of appointments lined up, and got an appreciation for his country, i hadn't known before. Girl C arrived(an hour late) she was looking awesome, and said she wanted to take me to a small town outside of cali, to get something to eat. The town was called Jamondi, and was about a 50 min drive outside of Cali. I must admit i was nervous driving so far out, but she laughed and said relax it's okay. We get to the city and stop at one of the booths outside, and she orders a concoction of mixed fruit,ice,brown sugar, caramel,cinamin, that was delicious! We talked and I find out she works in Bogota, and she's here to visit family and friends. The evening was very enjoyable, but the traffic was outrageous thanks to the feria. She drops me back off at the agency at about 10:30 because she was tired, and i could tell she was, we kissed good-night, and said she would be at the party tomorrow. I went inside, and went to bed.
Day 6- day of the party.
My disappointment is starting to dissappate and I'm starting to get into the flow of things better. I spent most of the day with Margaret and another new arrival, and we went shopping for the party with margarets' daughter. Not much to report until the party arrived. At about 5 girls just started pouring in, and the kid in a candy store feeling came over me again. I met one latina, early on who had seen me in TLC. She was a stunner also and is going to be a television personality in Cali, The problem with her is she pretty established and I couldn't see her up and leaving all she accomplished in Cali.
The next latina I met was staring at me all night and wouldn't smile, I approached her and said would you like to talk,and she said of course. We spoke and I was doing every corny thing I could think of to get her to smile. She would smile a little but wouldn't show any teeth. I asked her why, and she pointed to her braces. She turned out to be 19 and would like to be married in 3 months. She seemed nice, but I think she would rush into marriage to quickly, and I sensed something wasn't right. Then I met Girl D, A twenty year old Diamond. She was very attractive, and seemed very mature for her age. I like, many others, wanted a certain age group but when you're in cali, your opions and criteria change quickly. Girl D and myself had a ball talking and laughing. At this point I saw frank with what looked like a victoria secret model, congratulations buddy! Around 10:00pm, Girl D had to go and asked me when was I leaving. I breathed deeply and said tomorrow. She asked at night. i said no....in the morning. She just deflated, and so did I. She asked when was i coming back, and I said as soon as possible. she smiled and we hugged and she left. The party was over and everyone had left, and margaret, steve,and I sat down and talked. She spoke honestly, and openly, as did Steve and I. I said my good-byes to everyone, because I was leaving early in the morning, and turned in. I made it to the airport by 8:00am, and breezed right thru because noone else was there. Only thing that had me kind of nervous was when they were checking my suitcase. Let me say the more secure and sturdy you suitcase is, the more the check it. It was samsung with a combination lock. they must of had every cop check my bag, along with two drug sniffing dogs. Finally they asked what do you do, and without thinking I said " estoy oficial de policia en la ciudad de boston". At that point I didn't what to expect but i was cursing inside. They smiled and said, okay go ahead. whew!!!I flirted with the beautiful counter girl(diana) and said when I return you will be my wife. I made it to miami, and at the baggage claim area met a latina from bogota, a cutie but only 18. I made it to my gate with 4 hours until my flight to Boston. The flight went smooth, and I was home by 11:40pm.
next up-conclusion
chizz
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to day 5 and 6- the big comeback, posted by chizz on Dec 30, 2003

Just to let everyone know, Girl D and I exchange information and I just got off the phone with her. I'll keep all posted. thanks
bryan
HeyNow
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: day 5 and 6- the big comeback, posted by chizz on Dec 30, 2003

Chizz,  Great Report! very detailed.  I guess you are quite experienced writing police reports.  It looks like the agency did a "bait and switch" on you.  Gotta look out next time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: