Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 07:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Chizz post reminded me of this  (Read 19523 times)
ald07
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Reading Chizz post reminded me of the horrors of traveling.  During my first two trips to the Dominican Republic, American Airlines lost my luggage.  I'm sure many of us can understand being stuck in a country with only the clothes you have on, with no desire to have to buy others.   I vowed that would never happen to me again.  I came across a web site  http://www.packinglight.net  that shows you how to pack two weeks of clothing in a carry on.  The system works and you never have to worry about your luggage being lost again.  Check out the site and let me know if it helps you guys in the future.

D

Pete E
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Reading Chizz post reminded me of this, posted by ald07 on Dec 30, 2003

I used to travel a lot for business and learned to always carry my important stuff on board with me. I like using a medium size book bag (backpack type) like a lot of students use. It is easier to throw over your shoulder for the endless waiting in lines and mine will accomodate a laptop also. I put in my camera, important papers, toilet bag, and enough clothes to carry me through a few days. That way if my checked bag is lost by the airlines, I can survive comfortably for a few days.

Cheers,
Greg

colgre
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Reading Chizz post reminded me of th..., posted by Pete E on Dec 30, 2003

Whoops, there was a still a cookie set on this machine which is why the computer thought I was Pete on the above post.

I have erased them all now...

Cheers,
Greg

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: