Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 03:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cali trip report- Conclusion  (Read 30077 times)
chizz
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I can say I honestly enjoyed my trip. There were some ups and there was some downs. But overall an enjoyable trip.
First-Latinencounters.
I found latinencounters to be an exceptional agency, providing you with exactly the kind of service and help you need. The problem I saw with some of the guys coming to the agency was this: They were expecting to much. You can't expect Margaret and her staff to be miracle workers. The are very helpful, and Margaret goes above and beyond for anyone who needs help. It's an INTRODUCTION AGENCY which can lead to marriage. I found that to many guys brought negativity, and to many complaints. I had no clothes for three days, and a big disappointment. Not once did I complain. There were girls who came into the agency and wanted to meet me, just because I was friendly and made them feel comfortable. In my opion the key to success in Cali, is confidence, and bringing something positive to everyone you meet. I wanted to leave everyone I met with a good impression, not just for me, but for the next american who comes down there. There's nothing like having them think that every american is a boring, negative, person because they met the wrong kind of guy. I hope I left them with a lasting, happy, and positive opinion of us. Latinencounters is first rate in my opinion, Margaret is excellent and is a  hardworker who geniuely cares about everyone who comes in there. She told me when she sees one of her girls walk down the aisle, she very satisfied, and very happy. I look forward to returning.
Girl A.
Even though things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to, i now can have closure. I really wanted things to work out with us, but this isn't meant to be. I can't sit back here and say anything negative about her, and I wish her well.

I enjoyed the food and hospitality, and i enjoyed my time talking to pete, who really doesn't look his age. Thanks for the time Pete, and good luck. Steve You have a hard decision my friend, choose wisely, and look forward to talking to you soon. Have a nice time frank, and thanks for the advise, you'll do fine. To the negative ones down there, change it or you'll be alone for a long time.

That's my post, I've been writing for about 5 hours and my hands are tired. I hope you've enjoyed it, and even though it wasn't as exciting as other stories, I hope I shed some light on Cali. take care and thanks for reading.
Bryan

Nikkyo
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by chizz on Dec 30, 2003

Bryan,
Great report, reminds me of the time I went to LE last year.  Good luck and best wishes for a successful 2004.

Regards,
Joe

chizz
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by Nikkyo on Dec 31, 2003

Thanks Joe, I wish you the same. take care.
Bryan
JSlo
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by chizz on Dec 30, 2003

I'm glad that you had a good time and hope you have an opportunity to return in the near future. What sticks out in my mind is girl A of your report. You gave her far too much of your time, energy, and attention. I would have moved on with the business of meeting as many as I could once she didn't come through for you yet again. You know the old adage, burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me. It seems that you accept that and have moved on. It really is a crap shoot once you get down there and you can be easily taken by the beauty of the women. The dog seeing his reflection in the water comes to mind. Always reaching for the bone in the water and dropping the one in his mouth. Of this many of us are guilty, including myself. I will be going to Colombia again in late January to see a specific woman, anything other than her undivided attention once I'm there would be totally unacceptable. I won't accept anything less!  Since she has already demonstrated her sincerity without any red flags, I feel very good about this trip. I wish you a safe and very productive new year. Thanks for taking the time to write.
J
chizz
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by JSlo on Dec 31, 2003

You're right, I did give her to much attention. I'm the type of person I like to give 100 percent effect and if it don't work out, then i can say i tried. Well, i tried and it didn't work out with this girl. Next time will be different. thanks, and good luck with your trip.
Bryan
luvslife
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Bryan,
Do you think that you will return to Cali?  Do you feel that you would have met more women and possibly found someone that you may have enjoyed to spend more time with if you had not already had your mind set on girl A?  In other words how do you think it will work if one goes in and just works with the books in the office?  Great post, and good luck in the future.
chizz
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by luvslife on Dec 31, 2003

sup luvs,
Yes, I will definatly be returning to Cali, and yes, I could have met many more. There were quite a few who just walked into the agency that wanted to meet me, but like I posted, I was still thinking about Girl A. I think that working the books, and talking to the people at the agency about the girls you select would help greatly.
Bryan
NW Jim
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Bryan,
Thanks for taking the time and submitting such a thorough report. With your positive attitude and flexibility success is assured; choose and be chosen by the right one.
chizz
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali trip report. Great Report., posted by NW Jim on Dec 30, 2003

sup Jim,
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the my report.
Bryan
bugys67
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

great report you had me coming to the puter all day.  And you're right you had no clothes, and still kept a positive attiude. second right being if some of the guys have this negativty why even go,  geez come on you could be here in pittsburgh wheres its 26 drgrees and grey, and the women are overweight and miserable.  good work man hope it works out with d

peace

chizz
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by bugys67 on Dec 30, 2003

Hello bugs,
It wasn't easy keeping a game face on down there, but seeing all those beautiful women had a way of helping with the pain having no clothes. Glad you like my report. thanks again.
Bryan
sdlooker
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by chizz on Dec 31, 2003

chizz,
I am going to Cali in 10 days. How were the rooms at LE ? Would you stay
there again, or in a hotel. Also, thanks for the great writeup!!
chizz
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Cali trip report- Conclusion, posted by sdlooker on Jan 1, 2004

Sup Sd,
The rooms were very nice, and for a first time trip I would recommend it. The reason I stayed there was because it was my first time, and felt it would be safer, considering i didn't know to much about Cali. Now that I'm familiar with cali, i won't need to sheltered. I'll probably be staying at one of the hotels and using the agency. I found the warnings about the dangers kind of over-exaggerated. Just like my first time to Barranquilla. thanks for the compliment and hope you enjoy yourself. Let me change that..you will enjoy yourself. Just keep it positive, and you'll do fine. take care.
bryan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: