Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 02:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PeteE  (Read 98016 times)
Pete E
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Touche', posted by JunFan on Jan 1, 2004

I knew that in my gut but didn't want to let her go.
Also we had a very bad counsoler who helped her hide the truth insted of getting it out of her.I had to be the one to phrase the question to get her to admit the truth,which she was finally willing to do after she got what she wanted.Before that is was lie and deny.But I knew better.
And I think you did the right thing ending it early.If it starts out bad not much chance it will get better.But I think your situation was  more volitle.Mine was more passive denial of problem.

Pete

wizard
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Touche', posted by JunFan on Jan 1, 2004

Yes, you can tell alot about the character of a person by observing their behaviour in times of adversity...

So, just what kind of person abandons their marriage after only a few months, sends their wife back to her home country in disgrace and chalks it up to experience??? I guess it's ok since you paid her off, right???

Character, yeah, right...

JunFan
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to BS..., posted by wizard on Jan 1, 2004

"So, just what kind of person abandons their marriage after only a few months, sends their wife back to her home country in disgrace and chalks it up to experience??? "

A smart person.  I would say that I realized that I had made an obvious mistake, and needed to end it as soon as possible so that both of us could go on with our own lives.

Bueller
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: BS..., posted by JunFan on Jan 1, 2004

Getting divorced for any reason other than adultery is a sin. You should know that, Preacher Mike.
burbuja2
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Touche', posted by JunFan on Jan 1, 2004

But I find your analysis of the flight or fight syndrome as it related to Petey, I mean Pete E to be spiteful,inciteful and definitely not rightful.
JSlo
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yes JunFan, You Are a Character, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 1, 2004

Good analysis. The fact that he is high-horsing is nothing short of hypocrisy of the highest form. Again, I want him to receive all that he deserves. I can safely say that his next experience/marriage will end with the same results as the first. I smell that stinking thinking from here, a check up from the neck up is in order preacher man.
JSlo
burbuja2
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yes JunFan, You Are a Character, posted by JSlo on Jan 2, 2004

I know several girls in Dallas.  JunFan's problem isn't from the neck up, its from the waist down.
JSlo
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry, JSlo, But You're Wrong, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 2, 2004

LMAO
Wasp
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yes JunFan, You Are a Character, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 1, 2004

Junfan occasionally throws some barbs at Pete E.
History has shown most have been deserved.

The least of his problems is somebody slagging him on a website.

pirate
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Touche', posted by JSlo on Jan 1, 2004

I think alot of us would have handled it differently JSlo. I personally believe in the policy of "to thine own self be true." I would never sacrifice my credit..my name...my reputation just so my ex who could not give a d..n about me had a roof over her head, even if it meant having to start over with nothing. As for casting dispersion, I think its a good thing that we have some different perspectives on this board. From reading this board the last couple of years, i've found that the truth usually lies somewhere between the rose colored glasses and the doom and gloom.
DallasSteve2
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Touche', posted by pirate on Jan 1, 2004

Just for the record, I think the phrase is "casting aspersions".  I'm not trying to make anyone look bad.  Just thought it was worth a clarification (and I'm hoping this thread will get longer).

Then again, maybe someone can "cast dispersions", too.  ;-)

Steve

JSlo
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to NitPicker At Work, posted by DallasSteve2 on Jan 1, 2004

Thanks for the clarification. Calumniating or the act of injuring the reputation of another is casting Aspersion. Good catch!
JSlo
pirate
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to NitPicker At Work, posted by DallasSteve2 on Jan 1, 2004

I stand corrected Steve. (see how easy it is to get along here)
Dean
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: PeteE, posted by bigbdm4 on Jan 1, 2004

Concur
Dean
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: PeteE, posted by Dean on Jan 1, 2004

Concur with bigbdm4
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: