Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 28, 2024, 07:44:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazilian Carnival  (Read 6717 times)
bigbdm4
« on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Carnival

In Brazil it has already begun.  It started last night.  My opinion is it comes from the goddess of the ocean, and ends up in the Sambodromo, and in the spirit of every Brazilian.  If you don't already know about it, don't ask, and if you plan to fly down for fat Tuesday without an introduction, then expect the reception that you deserve.  For a gringo like you, that would be the woman of your dreams with open arms at the airport… for a price.

For me, as a list member, if you call me on your cell phone while disembarking the airplane in the city of marvels, expecting me to cater to you, don't bother calling me.  Some list members did that before, I am letting every list member know now, that what goes around comes around.  I am trying to say in a nice way that if you want to know Brazil, if you want to know a Brazilian, you have to lift a finger.  I realize that lifting a finger is way beyond comprehension, but that's the rule.  Brazil will light up your life if you are capable of letting the light shine on you.

For responsible list members wishing to go to Brazil for Carnival, I can help.  If you send me a private e-mail I will answer.

Good luck

Big B

burbuja2
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Brazilian Carnival, posted by bigbdm4 on Jan 1, 2004

The only thing I expect you to cater is my next party.  And by the way, I am lifting a finger...buts its not my little one.
lswote
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yo, Little B, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 2, 2004

Boy Mike, you seemed to have tipped the sardonic, sarcastic sauce for the New Year.  What was in your pink champagne New Year's Eve?
burbuja2
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yo, Little B, posted by lswote on Jan 2, 2004

Yeah, I was just trying to imagine what the party may have been like at the Batmansion.  How is your wife doing these days?  You've been pretty much MIA over the past month or so.  Give me a call this weekend if you're bored.
burbuja2
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HI, lswote, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 2, 2004

Its on the way, my friend.
lswote
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HI, lswote, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 2, 2004

Mike, could you email me your phone number to the email address in my profile?  I know it is somewhere in the house by my wife took to organizing where I keep that kind of thing and now I don't know where anything is anymore.
Red Clay
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yo, Little B, posted by burbuja2 on Jan 2, 2004

LMAO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: