Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 08:36:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey roadken  (Read 19579 times)
NightRaven
« on: December 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I was just wondering. What do you like to read?
roadken
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey roadken , posted by NightRaven on Dec 22, 2003

I like politics,history and biography type stuff.Anything
having to do with motorcycles,old trucks,working out or politics.Howz about you/
NightRaven
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey roadken , posted by roadken on Dec 22, 2003

Lately almost all textbooks. Working my way through college. What little free time I currently have is mostly on Mythology, Histories on Mythologies, Martial Arts, Meditaion, Toaist Theory, Psychology, Sci-fi and Sci-fantasy paperbacks sometimes, Computer games and game books, some programming stuff (new to it so not much). My tech books on my 1980 Z-28 trying to decide what to change and what to leave alone. The last time I read about bikes was the year that the insurance guys went nuts over the new Ninja doing 210 MPH off the show room floor. Did not own one just remember that news story. Had an aquaintance who was so afraid of his that he would only ride if drunk enough to slur his words and stop bullets (Can you say "MORON")

I should be keeping up with security and legal issues for work (in other  areas/countries) but I am staying here for a bit and time is tight so...  I have a bunch of old Military books and TM's from when I was in, I re-read just for kicks every now and then. Firearms (been awhile). (Old trucks, I used to own a 1946 Chevy pickup in 88).
Was doing a lot of web research for video editing, freelance for websites (Summer work).

Some research on owning property and the rates to buy etc. and legal stuff for opening a buisness, investing in LA, mostly Panama right now. Running all that through my mind while I look through Latina websites.

Example: Which countries will try to talk you into a citezenship so that you fall under Mandatory Military Service which countries will waive that and under what conditions. Any of you guys ever check out Columbia's regs on that? Which countries will consider any child you have to be their citizens (and draftable/taxable etc.) because they dont accept your wife's change of citizenship? India is that way, so who else is and yes I do mean in LA. What rights you do and do not have as a non-citizen living there, how enforceable and respected those rights are etc. That one is hard without getting inside legal right now but I intend to get that for several months prior to doing any of that, buisness, move, marry etc. and that includes living there for about one year before I decide on any of it.
Gotta fly, Takeing the neighbors grand kids to see santa (again) Basicly I am one of those poor saps who has more interests than time or money will ever allow for LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: