Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 10:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing some of the group  (Read 54927 times)
Pete E
« on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

It seems like we lost some guys,Iswote for instance.
Is there a new board these guys are at?Seems someone was starting one.

Pete

burbuja2
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Missing some of the group, posted by Pete E on Dec 23, 2003

Yes, I have returned from self-imposed exile to bring a little life to what has become a very dull show.  Now, as for Pete and some of the others down in Cali, what is the real deal with Batman?  After he was unfairly and unjustly banned in a crime against humanity, there was much speculation about the nature of his operation.  Because Mr. "I Don't Have Time for This Board Anymore" decided to ban him, Batman was unable to respond to the rank speculation.  Can anyone shed light on what has to be one of the most contentious points of discussion now that Saddam has been caught?  I have also noticed that many posters of long standing and high repute on this board seem to be having problems with their spouses, and there seems to be no real common denominator here except that most of the problems come from the beauty queen types.  Of course, I was able to foresee this difficulty and prepared for a process of spousal assimilation which seems to have worked quite well.  In the future, we can further discuss this topic if you are all prepared to move beyond the "What is the best agency in Cali" debate.  I will say however, and I think lswote will back me up on this, that as you go through life, remember one goal; keep your eye upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole.
pablo
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Petey, I Mean Pete E:  I Hear Your Plain..., posted by burbuja2 on Dec 23, 2003

[This message has been edited by pablo]

Yo burbuja,

If you want to hear the skinny at least from batman's perspective, check out caligringo.com.  He's placed a few posts on their discussion board.

Don't me so hard on Seņor "I Don't Have Time for This Board Anymore" as el fantasma del pasado de la Navidad might pay you a visit.  

Bah, humbug burbuja ;-)

Bienviendos,

Pablo

cancunhound
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Petey, I Mean Pete E:  I Hear Your P..., posted by pablo on Dec 23, 2003

I think time will tell as the New Year's Party date approaches, that the batman is an upfront guy that should be reinstated here.  Problem was some racy overtones on his initial site - but if one checks out his site now, batmanshouse.com, nothing wrong at all - plus he's even got an endorsement from the condo owner.  If I were single I'd be checking it out - it's an innovative approach to introductions in Cali IMHO.

-CaliGringo.com

DallasSteve2
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Petey, I Mean Pete E:  I Hear Your Plain..., posted by burbuja2 on Dec 23, 2003

Welcome back Mr. B.  

As for me, I prefer keeping my eye on the hole (when my wife's not looking).

Steve

burbuja2
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The prodigal son returns, posted by DallasSteve2 on Dec 23, 2003

You're a special case.  I would recommend that you keep your eye upon the doughnut, and not upon the ho.
DallasSteve2
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to To My Good Friend, DallasSteve2, posted by burbuja2 on Dec 23, 2003

I'm not even sure what that means, but it still made me laugh.

Thanks

Steve

zack
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

What is the real deal with Batman? I will let you know in a few weeks. I am going to Cali next week and will be attending the New Years Eve party at the Batmansion.  

Zack

burbuja2
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Petey, I Mean Pete E:  I Hear Your P..., posted by zack on Dec 23, 2003

Please give my very best regards to my fellow purveyor of good times, cultural understanding and just general bon vivant.
zack
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The Zack Attack, posted by burbuja2 on Dec 23, 2003

[This message has been edited by zack]

Will do. By the way, welcome back Mr. B. It's great to have you back with us. Some guys like yourself have been hiding out lately.

I think that when I return with a Batmansion trip report, the disussions will definaltey get more interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing all the responses to the posts, especially yours. It should be rather amusing.

Zack

DallasSteve2
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The Zack Attack, posted by zack on Dec 23, 2003

I'd like to hear more about the BatMansion, but Patrick has been quick on the Ban button lately.  The fellow who asked a question about Bahia last week got the boot, although almost no one noticed, and I think his thread has disappeared, too.

We don't want to lose any more valuable members.

Steve

Pete E
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to BatWarning, posted by DallasSteve2 on Dec 23, 2003

Steve,
I missed the Bahia thing.Patrick has been slow to ban for general bad behaviour but there are some areas you can step over the line,as in semi nude photos and advertising I have restrained myself from doing a  post on the sex for hire girls,but speaking philosophically only of course,they are  georgeous and inexpensive.

Pete

zack
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to BatWarning, posted by DallasSteve2 on Dec 23, 2003

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that the guy only asked a question about Bahia and got booted? A little too button-happy, wouldn't you say? What exactly is the Bahia, anyway.

Zack

Kiltboy1
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: BatWarning, posted by zack on Dec 24, 2003

The Batmansion is not Batmans condo and people need to quit associating Batman and the condo together. The condo is owned By a good friend of mine named Charles.I have stayed in the "Batmansion" 5 times and it s very nice. Charles rents the whole house to Batman 3 or 4 times a year when Charles is not there. I do not know much about Batman, but i know a lot about Charles and he is a great guy with a great wife and a great mother in law that  takes care of the place and the guests that stay there  .As far as the New Years Day party goes, i would not get too excited about what you will be missing. The complex that the condo is in is small and  home to many Colombian families with children.  expect that if things got too loud or "WILD" , the party will end if you get my drift.As far as asociating Batman with P$P , i do not know him at all but i can tell you Charles is an upstanding guy that would not put up with that crap if he had proof it was going on.

Andy

zack
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: BatWarning, posted by Kiltboy1 on Dec 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by zack]

Andy,

Yes, the mansion is owned by Charles. Batman will be renting it from him on occassion. But for now, I will refer to it as the Batmansion just to make things eaisier.
If I call it Charles'mansion, some won't realize that it is the Batmansion that I'm referring to. "Charles' mansion" also sounds like the name of a killer from the late 60's. (ha) Down the road I'll just call it Charles place or soemthing.

Regarding the New Years Eve day party, we are not expectiong a huge turnout, like a TLC party. It will be a small daytime pool party, probably a few dozen people total. I'm expecting it to be quiet and layed back.

Zack

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: