Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 07:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filipinas work in Japan? Help???  (Read 2219 times)
cc
« on: January 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Scarry posts a few weeks back!!!! But I believe it is true, there is lots of abuse, even though not all bars are bad. (When I lived in Japan, my colleagues sometimes invited me to bars, they usually had a mix of Japanese and Filipina GROs, and for most part all was nice and decent, at least as far as I could tell. As a Gaijin I probably didn't get to experience the "inner works" of these places).

If a Filipina escapes, or tries to escape, what can she do? Does the Philippine Embassy in Tokyo support her and issue a replacement passport, or is she left to her own? I am asking because I met a Filipina penpal many years ago in Japan, who had escaped and lived underground (as an illegal alien) under an assumed identity in Tokyo. At the time, I didn't ask many questions and she didn't volunteer much about what had happened to her. I was young and naive at the time, and we lost contact. Sometimes I wonder what might have happened... or how I might have been able to help...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: