Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 05:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spamming  (Read 3439 times)
kevin
« on: July 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I've been reading alot of complaints about spamming lately.  I don't like spams either.  But consider this.

Analyn had to get a new e-mail address because she was being spammed.  A company kept spamming with MP3 ads.  One thing Analyn said is that she had to waste a considerable amount of time deleting those spam messages.

As I'm sure most of you know, in the Philippines, internet users have to go to an internet cafe and are charged for the time they use it.  In Analyn's case, she has a "quota".  The hard disk will only accept so many messages.  She periodically saves my messages on 3.5 inch diskettes so that she can free up space on her e-mail account.

In America, with PCs in the home, we may complain about being spammed.  Fortunately we're not directly wasting money (wasted fees) in order to delete such junk.

- Kevin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: