Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 12:11:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartagena - Agencies  (Read 2507 times)
Miguel
« on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Agencies

First, if you’re looking for a professional woman who’s both attractive and intelligent, Cartagena is a good place to look, better than Bogota in my limited experience.  I know this isn’t the conventional wisdom, and it wasn’t what I expected.  

I used Latin Destination and A Foreign Affair.    In the past, I’ve used an agency in Bogota, gone to TLC parties, placed a newspaper ad, and trolled Amigos.com and Cybercupido.com.  My experiences with both Latin Destination and A Foreign Affair were head and shoulders above everything else I’ve tried.  If you’re going to Cartagena, you should try both.  I would recommend that you take a look at their web sites before you go and make a note of the women you’d like to meet.

Gloria Blakley in Orlando, Florida runs Latin Destinations.  She knows the majority of the women listed on her web site, and gave me her opinion of several.  She also set up my first date.  I think Gloria has assistants in Pereira, Manizales and Medellin, so if you’re interested in getting off the beaten path, Latin Destination would be a valuable resource.  Magdalena, Gloria’s assistant, was very helpful after I arrived in Cartagena.  She worked her rear off to line up dates for me, and succeeded in scheduling 5 of the 7 women I was interested in.   Contact info is,

www.latindest.com
Gloria Blakley
E-mail: gloria-larry@att.net
Address:  Gloria’s representative works out of her house, and will meet you with profile books at a location convenient for you.
Telephone: (407) 355 3781 (Orlando, Florida)

Rafael and Alex with A Foreign Affair performed very well too.  They didn’t have as high of a success ratio as Magdalena in contacting the women, but since they had a much larger selection, the end results were similar.  Actually, compared to Latin Life Mates in Bogota, another large agency which I’ve also visited, I liked “A Foreign Affair” better.  They have a number of very attractive, educated female members. Contact info:

www.loveme.com or www.aforeignaffair.com
Telephone: (602) 553 8178 (Phoenix, Arizona)
Colombian office contacts - Rafael or Alex
E-mail: colombia@loveme.com
Address:  Avenida San Martin #5-52  (This is a little difficult to find, but it’s on second floor of a strip shopping plaza, right next to a hotel, I think Hotel Michael Plaza or Hotel Sorrento.  It’s right across the street from Hotel Flamingo and close to Hotel Almirante. )
Telephone:  (57)(5)665 5438 (Cartagena, Colombia)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: