Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 03:59:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cheap phone rates  (Read 4971 times)
DE
« on: January 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Does anyone know of really great deals on calling the Philippines?
Bear
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to cheap phone rates, posted by DE on Jan 20, 2001

http:\www.asiaairfare.com

I use the Philippine Card at $17 for 146 minutes which averages out to be $0.128 per minute.  The card can be purchased online.  Roght now they have a promo for $16 each.

Bear

The Mog
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: cheap phone rates, posted by Bear on Jan 20, 2001

I just use Sprint. They are only 26 cents a minute and it goes on my regular phone bill. 44 minute call for $11 , big deal. Costs more than that to get a pizza...and no mousing around with cards...
Hey guys, Im leaving for The Philippines again on Jan. 29th!
Cant wait to leave this freezing cold Minnesota weather behind for a couple weeks. Did the Exchange rate really drop?
Hope its over 50. Ogg, now Ive gotten myself in a jam. Two girls that want to marry me(well 4 actually) How did I get myself into this mess. Somebody is going to have a broken heart. Hope I dont give American guys a bad name ..LOL!!
Well, since I wandered around on foot from one end of Manila to the other last time, I dont want to spend much time there this time..maybe just a little shopping in Glorietta, cant beat those Polo shirts for US $10 each ..Manila really isnt bad, except Baclaren is a dump, beggar city..Hoping to do some Island hopping, to Batuuan City and Surigao City and hopefully Boracay...hope they dont expect any more big tips out of me this time, that lousy stock market this year did a number on my discretionary funds..So again the Mog embarks on another journey in his mixed up life...
more to come...
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: cheap phone rates, posted by The Mog on Jan 21, 2001

N/T
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: