Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 04:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ( Thanks for saving My parents BuTTs ;-)  (Read 5325 times)
FilipinaCupid
« on: July 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I know this Special day for you "American GuYs" and just wanted to wish you a saFe & joYfuL DaY.

"HaPPy 4th Of July - Independence Day"

Your grateful Philippine friend whose parents often talk of your fight for our independence from Japan,

Jean
http://IOPP.com/jean.htm

Stephen
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ( Thanks  for  saving  My  parents  BuTT..., posted by FilipinaCupid on Jul 4, 2001

You guys that are not attached should go look at the ladies that Jean has on her site.  

I'm married now, but when I was writing to ladies in the Philippines I wrote to two ladies that are on her site.  She provided the addresses FREE.....(that's one of my favorite words!).

The ladies there are very nice and they are sincere about seeking a good man for marriage.

Even though things didn't click between myself and the two ladies I got from her site....I wouldn't hesitate to tell others to check it out.

Jean not only gives some good, practical advice, but she also provides you with some very fine ladies to write.

Thanks Jean.

Stephen

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: