Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 14, 2024, 01:15:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Youngish Asian Women and Older Western Men  (Read 49347 times)
Westerngrrl
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's called..., posted by shadow on Jan 23, 2001

And staying home all day is a rather boring thing to do if all your neighbours work 9-5.  IF there are kids, then why not get a part-time?  Or even work at home.  At least you've got something to do and you're being paid.
shadow
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: It's called..., posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 23, 2001

an educated, blithering idiot. Exactly what does working part time and being bored have to do with life insurance? Larry.
Westerngrrl
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Obviously, you are..., posted by shadow on Jan 24, 2001

But really, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my (youngish) life sitting at home collecting money from my dead husband.  I'd rather make my own!
Jeff S
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Wouldn't a working wife, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 22, 2001

You could have lots more toys, jewels, and really cool vacations. Your kids could grow up in day care and eventually, when they become teenagers, join up with the trenchcoat mafia! Wouldn't that be a hoot!
Westerngrrl
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You're right!!, posted by Jeff S on Jan 22, 2001

Then you're saying that every single one of my friends on campus are in gangs going around shooting people?
Jeff S
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh really...., posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 22, 2001

I don't know. Did they all grow up in day care with both parents working full time plus and too busy to pay attention to them? Or were they raised with one parent mostly home to spend time to parent them?
Westerngrrl
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Oh really...., posted by Jeff S on Jan 22, 2001

Some went to daycare, others were raised by baby-sitter/nannies and one or two were raised by a grandparent.  And trust me, they're all normal, capable young adults studying at a univeristy
Westerngrrl
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Wouldn't a working wife, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 22, 2001

Better for me to take two weeks off from work to take them.  Want to spend some time with them since I never see them :-)   Besides, what would I do at home all day?  Trust me, if you have a master's degree, you WOULDN'T want to be a stay-at-home
FL
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Have the Nanny takes the kids abroad, you won't have to miss a day of work!!!
Steve B
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Youngish Asian Women and Older W..., posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 21, 2001

In a way you showed why we aren't necessarily interested in American girls, Stability isn't just about $$$$$$$$$$$, it is also about dreams, goals, family, working together, etc.  Sounds to me that you represent your generation and AW's just like we old farts think!
Lori
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Youngish Asian Women and Older W..., posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 21, 2001

hmmm...please do not pass judgement on top[ics that you have no experience in. Have you ever dated a younger man?
I know a few american women who like older men. Each to their own.
It is my understanding that people who harshly judge other tend to be 1/ jealous 2/ ignorant or 3/ignorant and jealous
Westerngrrl
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to western-girl, posted by Lori on Jan 21, 2001

Yes, in fact, I have dated a younger man.  But he wasn't too much younger (19)...I'm 21, so really, I couldn't go too much younger
Willy
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: western-girl, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 21, 2001

nuff said...No? Well, fair enough, you had your question, got some answers...but you don't want to hear them. You want to argue your "Point" and prove us old farts are wrong. Well, suffice it to say it isn't working and your point isn't effective either. My view: I'm doin' my thing, you do yours, and everyone can butt out and tend to their own business. I didn't seek someone young or younger, it just happened. I was just looking for love. And you know what? I found it!! THAT..is all that matters,
Bye
shadow
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: western-girl, posted by Westerngrrl on Jan 21, 2001

You'll be more open minded.  Smiley  Larry.
Westerngrrl
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Maybe when you grow up..., posted by shadow on Jan 22, 2001

Well, first off, I'm an old fashioned girl myself.  The man I marry must meet my parents' approval :-).  And they would not like me to marry a man twice my age, nor would they like it if I married someone who does not have a college education.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: