Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 26, 2024, 01:03:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Form G325A  (Read 25044 times)
Hiker
« on: December 22, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

A question for anyone who has completed form G325A.  In the lower left corner of the form three check boxes are provided.  They are named: Naturalization, Status as permanent resident, and Other.  What is to be checked here when filing for your spouse at the embassy in Bogota.

Thanks a lot!

El Diablo
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Form G325A, posted by Hiker on Dec 22, 2002

I marked permanent residence on mine.

Pete E
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Form G325A, posted by El Diablo on Dec 23, 2002

How is it going?I presume you are living married life for real,even though the church ceremony has not happened?Don't answer if thats too personal.
Sorry we can't be at the wedding.Howard should be in Cali now for you guys to hook up,he left Wednesday I think.

Pete

El Diablo
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey  E  D , posted by Pete E on Dec 23, 2002

Hey Pete,

How's it going back in San Jose?  Been busy with all the last minute wedding preparations and so it's been a hectic week or so.  Did manage to hook up with Howard and S.....      L..... and I had dinner with them both and it was nice to finally introduce her to some of our California amigos.  Say hello to R... and S.... and take care.

Cali James

Pete E
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey  E  D , posted by El Diablo on Dec 24, 2002

James,
Christmas is upon us.The tree you saw at the party is the first time I did one in 17 years.I was either traveling,as in last few years in Cali or didn't bother to decorate for just myself.Way behind in my Christmas shopping.I thought I would just do it this week.Seemed like there would be three days but only two before Christmas,now I have one plus some other thngs I need to do tommorow.
Kind of wish I could be down there with you guys.

Pete

Wasp
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey  E  D , posted by Pete E on Dec 23, 2002

Pete , send me an email at
gringotex@latinmail.com

I want to ask you something.

Wasp
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pete E., posted by Wasp on Dec 23, 2002

Sorry Pete, the previous address is disabled.
Try scotch_4@hotmail.com,  por favor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: