Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 12:01:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: an open letter to the board  (Read 14667 times)
jim in the pis
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to an open letter to the board, posted by stantrexler on Jul 2, 2001

why shucks, me and tneal resemble that remark.
guns guts and glory yea.
but enjoy you life, me and a few of my friends fought so you could have your opinon.
bye now.
jim joanne and jay
Ray
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to an open letter to the board, posted by stantrexler on Jul 2, 2001

WOW! That was “brilliant”!

If I would have known that this was going to be “expensive, complicated (because of the INS) and most of all VERY HIGH RISK”, I would have gone to Tijuana (DUH!). No, nobody has to do anything to make you “seem stupid”. You just made a very case for yourself.

Quite frankly, you come across as obviously gay, democrat, and anti-male. Thanks so much for filling us in on the “real truth” (What a Bozo!)

Ray

Bear
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

you haven't been a troll long enuff.  Hide back in the darkness a bit longer and check the archives.  You'll find out that Filipina marriages have a very high success rate.  I have only known five failed Asain-American marriages in all my years and oddly enuff 4 of them post here.  

Unfortuenately though its seems the polictics are pretty evenly spilt so your replublican/redneck comment shows that you are just a whinner cause the conservatives are on a winning scare.

Since you claim to be such an expert why not post your story.

Bear

Bob S.
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I thought these guys only trolled the Russian board!

"I've noticed that as with any discussion board there seems to be a narrow few who tend to dominate any discussion. Any unpopular opinions are quickly drowned out by making the person with the unpopular opinion seem stupid."

Welcome to the human species.  Isn't that the same with any social group?  In any team, you are going to find a captain or few star players surrounded by a supporting cast.  Big deal.  What other revelations do you have for the board?

"...if you are truly burned out on 'white women' ... you first try and meet a Filapina that's here in the United States first."

And if I could sh!t gold bricks, I wouldn't have to fly coach.  Could you enlighten the members of this board, oh sagacious one, on how they might actually go about doing that?  Might you have a web site to a dating agency that specializes in stateside cross-cultural relationships?  You see, it's all about the numbers and location.  The men go where the women are.  If you could actually provide some USEFUL information such as telling the guys where the women are locally, your post might actually be worth a d@mn.

jon
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Thanks for explaining it.  I was totally lost until your
post.  I will be changing my political parties as soon as
possible.

Jon

Carrisse
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to It's all clear to now..., posted by jon on Jul 2, 2001

Jesse Ventura in 2004! ;-)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: