Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 04:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a jerk who married a Filipina  (Read 4624 times)
cc
« on: January 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Gentlemen, I talked to one of my former penpals last night and she was crying her heart out. She got married a few years ago to one of her other penpals, lives in US now with one child. She and her husband went to visit the Philippines last month, and guess what hubby does? He spends 2 weeks in Manilas striptease bars while his wife stays in the hotel watching their baby girl. He didn't even bother to visit his wife's family in the provinces. Can you believe it??? These are the cases that give MOB a bad name!

Not every Filipina is lucky enough to marry someone decent like Art, Howard, Stephen, Bear.....

jim in the pi's
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to a jerk who married a Filipina, posted by cc on Jan 23, 2001

i resemble that remark. i hate don and i missed out on the list. but glad bear made it. lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: