Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 07, 2024, 03:38:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All, just a quick update  (Read 18448 times)
HappyIdiot
« on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Everybody,

Just a quick update.  I'll be going to Brazil to live for a while, and then do the Direct Consular Filing.  Hopefully we will be able to do the K3 Visa thing, but I'm figuring that it might be as long as a year to a year and a half.  Hopefully it will process faster than that, but I'm not making plans that it will.  I'm looking forward to getting there the end of this month and I've been getting things taken care of, but it's been a lot of work.

Well, I'll try to check back before the computer is packed away and once I'm down there and things settle down.

I feel happy to have the opportunity to do this, and wish you all the best.  As people continue the process, and meet someone that they will spend the rest of their lives with, I think you will feel a lot of strain during the waiting period.  This was one of the things that I didn't realize until I reached that point.  Also, I have real mixed feelings about the government's "support" for this process.

I think from where I am in the process now, if I were to offer any advice, I would say, Don't forget that like attracts like so be sure you have everything resolved before you start.

Take care, and I'll try to drop by in the future.

hilton
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi All, just a quick update, posted by HappyIdiot on Dec 15, 2001

pack
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi All, just a quick update, posted by HappyIdiot on Dec 15, 2001

there you are Happy...and there you go Happy. gonna miss you dude! you do promise to check in once in awhile? ....we'll hold you to your promise. dont be a stranger we enjoy your postings. c ya, pack
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: