Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 05:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro & questions  (Read 42622 times)
Jeff S
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro & questions, posted by TexasRob on Dec 16, 2001

What a great city, too. Clean, beautiful, and with substantial historical interest. There are some great resturaunts there too. The people in that area tend to be a bit short and stocky as compared to Aguacaliente, Jalisco or Zacatecas - but with the automotive industry pretty heavy there, there are plenty of imports from surrounding estados so you get a wide range of people and a substantial "middle class" of accountants, engineers, and other educated people - plenty of beautiful, friendly women, too.
-- Jeff S.
Red Clay
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Intro & questions, posted by Goliath on Dec 16, 2001

The guys on here that know Mexico well will tell you that the look you seek is more common in Mexico's larger cities as opposed to the countryside. Several guys, including Patrick who runs this forum have received great response from placing their own personal ads in Mexican newspapers. Others have had luck there just going and meeting ladies the "natural" way [in public, wherever a chance meeting might take place] Many of my customers are Mexican people who haven't been here very long and no, they don't seem very Americanized to me. The cities near our border would more likely have the Americanized women, but not nearly as many as we do, lol.

Colombia has the most active introduction agency scene by far. Most guys who go there to meet women have not had any security problems, although several report being hassled/scammed at the Cali airport while trying to depart the country [hassled by police]

I met my wife in Peru, safer than Colombia and lots of women there that you can write to that have ads on the websites. No active agencies there that I know of that offer physical facilities.

TG
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Intro & questions, posted by Red Clay on Dec 16, 2001

You might talk to Dave from South of the Border in Tampa, FL. He is affiliated with an agency located in Lima, Peru....
Goliath
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Intro & questions, posted by Red Clay on Dec 16, 2001

Thanks Red! I don't think I'm really interested in US border towns. They seem more like US slum/suburbs anyway (no offense intended).I was looking at Mex/wives site and followed links. Turned out to be a brothel in Tijuana.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: