Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 11:26:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gringo on Eco Moda (betty la fea)  (Read 22497 times)
cedro
« on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

They have introduced a new gringo charactor on eco moda, which used to be betty la fea.  Its interesting to hear him try to speak spanish.  However it looks like this story dialog might include a possible norte americano/colombiana romance...  It will be nice to see something like this an a telenovela...
Cali vet
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gringo on Eco Moda (betty la fea), posted by cedro on Dec 16, 2001

Why not place Betty in an marriage agency in Cali for a few episodes. Then they could have a bunch of norteamericanos trying to speak Spanish. I'd watch it!
Michael B
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Gringo on Eco Moda (betty la fea), posted by Cali vet on Dec 16, 2001

Betty's already married. Now, if PATRICIA was in an agency, I'd buy a lifetime membership,ja ja.
Michael B
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gringo on Eco Moda (betty la fea), posted by cedro on Dec 16, 2001

Only cuaght the last 20 minutes or so. I saw the character you mean, but which girl do you think he is suppossed to be interested in? Freddy did seem a little jelous when his girl (what IS her name, I forget) was talking to him, but I didn't see a 'romance' there...all the girls were excited and falling all over themselves for him, but I think it was more because an American COMPANY was interested in their company, not that particular AM being interested in any of their girls. Anyway, I read someplace that (as the plot developes) Echo Moda will start doing lucrative business as a supplier for an American company out of Miami, bet tonight's show was just the 'set up' for that.
cedro
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Gringo on Eco Moda (betty la fea), posted by Michael B on Dec 16, 2001

Freddy's girlfriend was smiling and giving the eye to the american, it seemed very noticable.   I think the american has taken notice to her as well.  I think the girls name is Maria.  Im thinking there might be some dialogue between them in future episodes.  Im glad that the are having an american on thier show.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: