Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 07:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Wayne....Come up for air....lol  (Read 17805 times)
Hoda
« on: December 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Has anyone heard from Wayne? After he got sick of hearing about Cali, he just got up & jumped on a jet. Lawd, he must be having a ball! Don't forget us Wayne!!!!!!

Hoda....

WJ
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello Wayne....Come up for air....lol, posted by Hoda on Dec 17, 2001

Yes, Yes....

Iīm here posting as WJ because I canīt remember my password to post as Wayne. Duh.

I came down for a week and itīs been almost 3 weeks and Iīm posting from Latin Encounters.  My plane left without me a long long time ago.

Itīs been unimaginable....simply unimaginable.  Iīve done the works and experienced the whole range of activities and some mild mistakes.  

It took about 4 days for my heart on high defrost to start to warm.  I didnīt even realize how cold it had become.

This country is the country of contrast.  Absolute evidence of Godīs creation all around, and also the opposite.  The warmth of the families, children, and people Iīve met has been inspiring, and has left me with a whole new perspective about the US.  I will leave on Friday a different person.

Without a huge trip report, I will share one opinion that I now feel strongly about.  I have met many men looking for a women and many, many nice ladies.  I believe that a man who comes down here will attract the same type of lady as he is as a man.  I sincere, kind heart will attract the same.  And the other.....well enough said.

So, an honest look in the mirror, is the 1st step before getting on the plane.

I met the women of my dreams...the type of girl that simply is not available in the US.

I thought I was crazy for coming down here.  Now I think it would be crazy to not come.

Take care,
Wayne
Wayne

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: