Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 09:00:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoda and the "putabuscas"  (Read 69009 times)
Cali vet
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Make your case for prostitution, we're l..., posted by El Diablo on Dec 22, 2001

Prostitution shmostitution, you know very well that wasn't my point and I'm not following you down that garden path.
Hoda
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Es mas, posted by Cali vet on Dec 22, 2001

Puhleeezze...

In case you forgot, you started this thread! You're not any more impressive now, then in your last post. In defending a guy who's looking for a lifemate & decides to visit a whore-house in the same trip. What are your buddies looking for, in regards to the morality of a woman they hope to marry? It's obvious,they have a different set of values, than what they expect from their lifemate. You hold these buddies of yours in higher esteem, than the woman who brought along her boyfriend. What kind of trash are you popping, that I'm making up rules for other men? Betcha your buddie that visited the whore-house would never tell his wife.

WHY??
Because she would KICK HIM TO THE CURB!!!! Dayyum CV, what the hell, did you have in your cornflakes, that's making you step to me, about this B.S. Find these dayyum rules in my post, that you're fabricating! Yes, the path is as different, as the men on it. I've stated that many a time. Since you've decided to start this ruckus, in defending men making these excusions....

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE FOR STARTING THIS? HUH?? As for me preaching "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY..." More B.S. on your part. We can take this as far you want....

BRING IT!!!!!

Cali vet
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whoop de dayyum do..., posted by Hoda on Dec 22, 2001

I've made a simple straight forward point that is easily understood. You can fire all the chaff you like. I'll refraze it one more time: you're entitled to your opinions, AND SO IS EVERY WHOOP BOOP DE DOO BODY ELSE entitled to theirs!
Hoda
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Whoop de dayyum do..., posted by Cali vet on Dec 22, 2001

Waste your time with chaff or whatever you want to call it. YOU started the thread, now deal with it! Where are the RULES you claimed that I posted for guys to go by? Just as I suspected, no where to be found!

I never had a beef with you. Why you decided to flip on me, only you know why. I never questioned your motives or methods, until now. If I don't step to you, you have no reason to step me....

GOT MILK?Huh

Cali vet
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whoop de dayyum do-do, to you!, posted by Hoda on Dec 22, 2001

I am not "agin' you" Hoda, I object to one member of the board dictating a code of conduct that all others are expected follow. I don't care if it's about an attitude toward prostitution or about nail biting. The subject doesn't matter. If I've missunderstood your jist as you say then so be it and I have nothing to object to.
Raptor
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whoop de dayyum do-do, to you!, posted by Hoda on Dec 22, 2001

Dude you have many people here who can't stand your self rightious preaching.  Get it?
Got stupid?
Hoda
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Planet of the Hodas, posted by Raptor on Dec 23, 2001

STUPID.....ROTFLMAO AT YOU!!!!

Self-Righteous preaching? You're just part of the crew here, that is only going down south for Ho-Strolling. Because, me & others have turned on the lights on you & your fellow cockroaches (Ho-Strollers) you're forced to scramble for the cracks & crevices...lol! I'm here son, what you gonna about it?  NOTHING...because that's just what you're about...

Step off...

El Diablo
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hoda and the "putabuscas", posted by Cali vet on Dec 21, 2001

"""""For a lot of  guys, especially those who've been in the service (and Europeans maybe more so) that is a perfectly legitimate outlet and it does't mean  they aren't in Cali sincerely looking for a wife. If you find that offensive...well that's you but I think it's really presumptious to try to force  your personal code of conduct down everone elses throat""""".

For the sake of argument (which I like to do), let me suggest that what might be considered a perfectly "legitimate" outlet for perhaps you, in this case visiting prostitutes, might not be for others, for instance myself.  All behavior to some extent will be accepted by some and rejected by others.  By what measure then do we say something is legitimate and something else is not?  I think this question is really at the crux of the issue.

The other day you were perfectly comfortable with the slamming of a woman who brought her boyfriend along as the interpreter on a date.  Why was her behavior considered bad or illegitimate while other behavior is considered legitimate?  There must be some objective measure for you when determining this.  Maybe it was her deceipt but whatever it was, you measured her and found her lacking.   Let me suggest that it was YOUR OWN moral code that you used to measure her behavior.  We all do this, we all have are own code and we are all very judgemental at least in this sense.  

So if we're all judgemental, if we all bring our moral code to the table, why single HODA out as if he's doing something noone else is?  You do it, I do it, we all do it and HODA is no more guilty then the rest of us.  Well this is my opinion anyway...

On the other hand, if I thought visiting prostitutes while looking for a wife in a far away land was truly legitimate behavior (which I don't), I would not make my case by suggesting that those who disagree not speak (as you have with HODA) but by proclaiming the ligitamacy of prostitition whatever you believe it to be.

Anyway, my judgemental 2 cents... (-:

El Diablo  

Hoda
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali Vet and the "putabuscas" ..., posted by El Diablo on Dec 21, 2001

Ditto EL-D...

To the instance he found objectional in a prior post. That was bad, guys getting their grove on the nite before interviewing ladies is kool.....Aahhh, how silly we are EL-D!

Hoda....

Cali vet
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali Vet and the "putabuscas" ..., posted by El Diablo on Dec 21, 2001

Well one person's sacred cow is another's barbecue. How would you like yours, tres cuatro o bien asado?
Hoda
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ?Tres cuatro o bien asado?, posted by Cali vet on Dec 22, 2001

Enjoy your meal....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: