Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 08:34:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever had this happen?  (Read 23262 times)
Dave H
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to most embarassing...., posted by cc on May 7, 2001

n/t
Stephen
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Ever had this happen?, posted by Stephen on May 7, 2001

May:

If you have told us about yourself I must have missed the post.

I gather that you are a lady living in the philippines....I kinda surmised that Bagio City was home to you.  Also I gathered that you traved quite a bit in your job because you have mentioned going to Davao, etc.

(Or maybe you're just independently wealthy.)

I would like to hear more about you.  Can you tell us?

Stephen

may10
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Ever had this happen?, posted by Stephen on May 7, 2001

I AM IN the Philippines.  =)
I love Baguio and its peace and quiet...that's where I go  
  whenever i can steal even 2 days from my job.  
Fortunately,  my job demands that I travel almost every
  month to other regions in the Phils.. BUT  NO,  I am NOT
  RICH. *S*   Just, your normal Pinay working everyday so
  that I can have some days on the mountain or at the  
  beach.
And most importantly,  I would rather remain just someone on the side, giving my 2c worth (with my rose-colored glasses on)   =)  
Dave H
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to POOR and in a STATE of REBELLION...*S*, posted by may10 on May 7, 2001

Hi May,

I see you describe yourself as "ancient and ugly"...which would translate into Western standards as young and beautiful. *S*

Dave H.

may10
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I've seen the mountain top..., posted by Dave H on May 7, 2001

I think I am just being true to myself.   It's  so much better than announcing to the world all your attributes, right?  *S*

And yes, I am ancient at 42  (for today, anyway).  Smiley

Carl
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I've seen the mountain top..., posted by may10 on May 7, 2001

Wow, if you are ancient at 42, What would I be at 70?
with my young sweet Filipina, I am just begining.
nice to see your post here on Planet-Love.
Carl
may10
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I've seen the mountain top..., posted by Carl on May 8, 2001

Stephen
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to POOR and in a STATE of REBELLION...*S*, posted by may10 on May 7, 2001

You told us enough.

Glad to have you here to share ideas.

Stephen

may10
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Ever had this happen?, posted by Stephen on May 7, 2001

Thank you, Stephen.  It takes a real good man to say that in all honesty.  And you are certainly one.  (*S*  Tess)

Talk is indeed cheap and for some very few ladies who value honesty and fidelity...THAT is what is important.  

Don't mind me...lol...I am just one OLD fashioned lady.

Right, Carrisse, Tess?

Carrisse
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ever had this happen?, posted by may10 on May 7, 2001

Hey May, happy birthday to you and Kevin.  My hubby's birthday is on the 11th and he already asked me to bake him a maple cake....oh well, I'll try.

It's also Mother's Day on the 12th.  My hubby gave me a rice cooker as a gift.  I'd rather have a sparkly thing on my wrist LOL!  Oh well, better than the green ladle last year LOL!

may10
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yeah....we're not the only one who know ..., posted by Carrisse on May 7, 2001

THANKS, Carrisse. *S*

The best gift I can possibly have is still forthcoming at the end of the month.  A quiet night on the beach, maybe, with the moon and the stars.

Give your Hubby, my birthday greetings as well.  And, of course,  HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to you, my friend.

Mars
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ever had this happen?, posted by A1A on May 6, 2001

Yep....Happened to me several times. I learned it is better just to take the time and write a letter and send some pics. It seemed to me that most of the girls I talked to were just hanging at the cyber cafe having fun and playing on the computer and not really serious about a relationship.
Aethelrood
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Filipinos being non-confrontational and loathe to say or do anything that would cause hurt feelings, this could be her way of saying it's been lovely but you're outa here.

Of course she could also have fallen under the wheels of a bus and had your name upon her lips in her last lucid moments.

cc
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

There are a couple of possibilities. (1.) If she is a college student, Summer vacation started about 3 weeks ago in the Philippines, and if she was e-mailing you from school, she may not be able to afford internet cafe. (2.) Or she may have gotten a good Summer job and is too busy. (3.) Or one of her other penpals may have been visiting her in the meantime...

I think, this kind of "drop-out" is quite common, especially if the "relationship" is merely e-mail. Have you ever phoned her???

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: