Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 07:04:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plan "B"  (Read 21972 times)
don2222
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Plan "B", posted by A1A on Apr 17, 2001

I met my fiance at Ayala Mall in Cebu a little over a year ago.  She has been here with me in America for about 5 weeks now.  It is very easy to meet women in the malls.

Some " Rules and Regulations"

1)  Forget Manila, the smaller the town the better.
2) The employees in the stores are easier to meet than the    customers.
3) Be thrifty- there is no need to try to impress with fancy   clothes, restaurants or hotels. Most of the women will be   thrilled to accompany you to Jollibees or other fast food   restaurants.  The average Filipina earns about 3-4 dollars   per day, so fast food is a treat for them.
4)  Be wary of any woman without a job, she could very well   be a prostitute.  That is why you need to meet Filipinas  at their job- you know they have one.
5)  You will encounter aggressive Filipinas that will  approach you, be very wary of them,  with most "good"   filipinas you need to be the one doing the persuing.
6) Expect her to bring one or more chaperones, you can  treat them to dinner for only 1 or 2 dollars a piece, so it  is not a problem.

It is very easy to have a date with a different Filipina every night.  Just be polite, smile a lot, be modest (they hate show-offs), and be an "old-fashioned gentleman".
The malls can be your "plan b", and you can have a lot of fun.

Don

cc
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Plan "B", posted by A1A on Apr 17, 2001

Some guys here have had success "picking up" women in Malls, but to be honest, it didn't work for me. I was in Manila last December, and it felt really awkward to ask the salesladies: "Excuse me, where do I find Christmas decorations, and by the way, what are your plans for Dinner?" So unless you are very comfortable starting conversations with a stranger...

I suggest your "plan B" to be: either get some more penpals so you can visit them too, or simply enjoy your vacation!

tito
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Plan "B", posted by cc on Apr 17, 2001

Excellent advice CC.I too had heard about the malls being a possible Plan B.Luckily my fiance and I clicked but I thought about "What if" I had tried this approach.I'm pretty comfortable with Filipinas but as I walked around malls and such it didn't seem to me like all that great a place to connect.Girls travel in groups and salesgirls seemed too shy.Before I went to Cebu to meet my fiance I was in Manila.I eyeballed this cute salesgirl and she looked back at me.I was in Shoemart.5% shoes and the rest is everything else.Didn't see any shoes.I went up to her and asked her if they sold shoes there.I said it lightly but she looked at me like I was crazy.Bad joke I guess.She wasn't amused,hehe.Oh well, I don't pick up many gals with my bad lines anywhere:0)Anyway, point is maybe it works for some guys.Maybe I would have made that option C.

Whats option B??? No, its not Angeles(option H)Its the VACATION!!!.A1A-love connection or not you can have a great time.Cebu is fun and a trip to Mindinao will be cool.Keep you eyes and mind open.I feel safer in RP than I do here.Smile and be humble.Its easy to do when you meet people who do that naturally.Also, I went to RP with no back up pen pals.Didn't feel right to make the Big Pen Pal Tour.Not my style.GF said she appreciated that alot.Made her feel special:)I was glad.

Have fun on your trip,A1A.BTW is your handle related to the main drag on the beach here in South Florida?Just curious.

tito

A1A
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Plan "B", posted by tito on Apr 17, 2001

Tito, I want to thank you and all the others for their words of encouragement.  Good advise from all, especially Carisse and her pickup lines.  Yes, the handle is from the Florida highway, and Jimmy Buffets album titled the same.  My favorite vacation spot is Key West, I'll be there again next April.  Gotta go to the Phils first.
A1A
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: