Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 19, 2024, 02:12:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news.....tess  (Read 44052 times)
Ray
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations to Migs!, posted by Jimbo on Jul 19, 2005

Yeah, that one too! I was outside in the waiting room checking out another young Filipina’s legs :-)

They asked her who was the head of the local government. They were looking for the mayor of San Diego. I think she gave way too much information, including the mayor's name (Dick Murphy), that he was recently named the worse mayor in the USA, that he was resigning in a few weeks, that there was a special election for a new mayor in July, etc, etc, etc... The immigration officer had to shut her off and remarked that she indeed did know her government (LOL).

The government and history questions all came from the list of 100, except the trick question. She got 10 oral questions and they require 6 correct answers to pass and she got them all right. She also had to write out a sentence in English that they gave her and read a sentence that was printed out. Very basic and simple stuff!

I coached her to plead the Fifth Amendment in case they asked her which party she was going to register or vote for. You know how those government employees are :-)

Ray

Jimbo
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to LOL!, posted by Ray on Jul 19, 2005

Is Migs going to apply for dual citizenship?  Sally is going to do it but she's been dragging her feet.  I think she's worried that I'll pick up and move to the Phils right away :-)

Jim

Stephen
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations Tess!, posted by Ray on Jul 17, 2005

It's been a while since we have seen you guys. Hope to see you and Migs in the near future.

Tess

Keith NC
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good news.....tess, posted by Stephen on Jul 17, 2005

Tess,

Congratulations on passing your citizenship review!   It's great to know there will be another Republican voter casting that all important vote on election day.

Does the Philippines have a political party like the Republican party here?  I was just curious. When I was in Butuan City last March I saw the current President on billboards throughout the area.  

Keith

Stephen
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Good news.....tess, posted by Keith NC on Jul 17, 2005

david hagar
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good news.....tess, posted by Stephen on Jul 17, 2005

Congruglations on passing the interview for citizenshp.

Beattledog

Stephen
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Good news.....tess, posted by david hagar on Jul 17, 2005

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: