Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 19, 2024, 04:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: outsiders  (Read 18689 times)
OUTLAW
« on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

hello, has anyone noticed that that when your wife talks to other filipinas that are also in the USA. they will try to start trouble. my wife has had to stop talking to some of them, even family members, they talk down to her an tell her that we should have more, or we dont make enough money, their house is better, i am lucky my wife can see through this, but i have seen it start trouble with others. Outlaw
Ray
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to outsiders, posted by OUTLAW on Jul 17, 2005

(Gossips)

Unfortunately that crap happens much too often. And yes, you are fortunate to have a wife that doesn’t get involved with those types.

It sounds like she has a handle on this, but just keep encouraging her to choose her friends wisely.

Ray

Stephen
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Tsismosas, posted by Ray on Jul 17, 2005

Yes.  The wife must choose here Filipina friends closely.

Just after Tess got to America a Filipina I had known call and asked if it was true I married a Filipina.  I said "Yes" and let her talk to Tess.  After the conversation Tess told me that the lady told her that if she would stay with me for 3 years and 3 months she could divorce me and have anything she wanted.

There are some Filipinas who have been over here in the USA for years and they now think they are better than the common folks in the Phils.  They actually dispise their own country.  Watch out for these folks.

Just my thoughts.

Stephen

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: